PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Re: Anyone have sacred 2?

Jan 10, 2013

I hadn't heard of the 2d sidescroller, Sacred Citadel, before.  I don't see any reason to believe that it is Sacred 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8421 posts

Jan 14, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

I hadn't heard of the 2d sidescroller, Sacred Citadel, before.  I don't see any reason to believe that it is Sacred 3.

http://www.sacred-world.com/

Sacred Citadel is a sidescroller that is supposed to be like a prequel to Sacred 3 (if i remember correctly thats what they said).

Sacred 3 im thinking is prob gonna be a PS4 game because i just havnt heard anything about the game to suggest its anywhere near being done and to be coming out this gen.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I do, and i love the game, so much hate for the game. I play games like this and borderlands to farm for  nice item sets, nice items in general and hope to get high level. Please add me on PS3 NinjaWithAKnife, would love to play,

i have lvl 90 dual weild seraphim, 40 BFG seraphim, and a low level blowdart dryad level 20 something. I have large amount of knowledge of the game, and can help anyone out that needs it. about 170 hours into my dual weild build.

I suggest to build shopping character first, that can stand in a fight like dual weild seraphim or BFG seraphim shopper with Bargaining atleast, Warriors cant have bargaining, since they are undead and scare shopkeepers, i have a mic, might be a bit quiet but i can use a worse one to replace that might be louder. Or email me Heathenflame@gmail.com for any reason. They don't make games with this kind of production value and expanse anymore. It is a keeper, infact i repurchased a factory sealed copy of the game incase my used one breaks someday.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I found at gamestop several locations, but i also bought it new for longevity i plan to play it a while still

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Dungeon hunter alliance was great fun, highly suggest a playthough, i did several for fun. I enjoyed the warrioir most which i never play as

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I bought new copy, and won't regret it, i have it sitting sealed up incase i need it someday

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2909 posts

Sep 29, 2013
I loved Sacred 2, I have the console and PC versions and they are both really enjoyable. It is a shame the developer went bankrupt :smileysad:

I am looking forward to more information on Sacred 3, but I am already saddened by the fact Serpahim play is gone. I'll miss my wings!

Fextralife.com A gaming blog anyone can contribute to!
Wiki.fextralife.com A wiki network created and managed by gamers for gamers
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (21 Views)
0 Likes