Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Re: Disgaea 4

Sep 7, 2011

Anyone else got their voucher email like this? Where it says "{Codeset}" says just that instead of an actual redeemable code.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase of Disgaea 4!

Please use the following voucher code(s) to claim your Flonne DLC on the PlayStation Network:

{Codeset}

Thank you so much for your support!

Best wishes,

NISA Online Store

Edit: Just got an email with the code.

Message 11 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Sep 8, 2011

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

Anyone else got their voucher email like this? Where it says "{Codeset}" says just that instead of an actual redeemable code.

Dear Valued Customer,

Please use the following voucher code(s) to claim your Flonne DLC on the PlayStation Network:

{Codeset}

Best wishes,

NISA Online Store

Yes I got that same thing. Emailed NIS support and got a real code in short order. I think they will probably get that fix soon if not already.

Message 12 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Sep 8, 2011

CoarseDragon wrote:

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,

{Codeset}

Best wishes,

NISA Online Store

Yes I got that same thing. Emailed NIS support and got a real code in short order. I think they will probably get that fix soon if not already.

Haha, they have two hours after the first email. So does this mean we can have two Flonnes in the battlefield?

Message 13 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Sep 9, 2011

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

CoarseDragon wrote:

Tsukiyoshi wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,

{Codeset}

Best wishes,

NISA Online Store

Haha, they have two hours after the first email. So does this mean we can have two Flonnes in the battlefield?

There is Flonne clone for those that did not order the premium edition, so in a sense you have two Flonnes.

Message 14 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2478 posts

Sep 9, 2011

There sure is a lot to learn in this game.  There's still stuff that I don't know what it means.  Maybe when I get further in the story more stuff will be explained to me.  There's a lot of stuff that's different than Disgaea 3, mostly all of the stuff that relates to online.  I'm still trying to figure out the evil symbols as well and how to place my people accordingly.

Play-Asia.com - Buy Games & Codes for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC / Mac.
Message 15 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Sep 9, 2011

MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

There sure is a lot to learn in this game.  There's still stuff that I don't know what it means.  Maybe when I get further in the story more stuff will be explained to me.  There's a lot of stuff that's different than Disgaea 3, mostly all of the stuff that relates to online.  I'm still trying to figure out the evil symbols as well and how to place my people accordingly.

No kidding. The only thing that seems the same so far are what the innocents do. This game is so cool, I love the new look.

Message 16 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2478 posts

Sep 9, 2011

CoarseDragon wrote:

MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

No kidding. The only thing that seems the same so far are what the innocents do. This game is so cool, I love the new look.

I'm also trying to figure out how to interagate prisoners.  I've captured bad guys, but I keep failing the interation process.  I don't really get what I'm doing.

Play-Asia.com - Buy Games & Codes for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC / Mac.
Message 17 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5389 posts

Sep 10, 2011

I actually forgot about his game. Will pick it up soon.

Christina Lee photo Christinalee_zpsa4a832cb.jpg
Message 18 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2478 posts

Sep 20, 2011

Does anybody know what all dlc will be coming out for Disgaea 4 and when?

Message 19 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Sep 22, 2011

Nope not sure when but I bet we can expect as much as we got with Disgaea 3.

Message 20 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes