Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: White_oyster PlayStation MVP 3470 posts

Dragon's Crown

21 replies 789 views Edited May 2, 2013

I don't usually post what should I buy threads, but I'm driving myself crazy with this one.  I keep waffling back and forth which version I should pre-order: PS3 or Vita.

So this can also be a "Which version are you buying" thread as well!  

You could also pretend your in court trying to sell a jury on the version you think is the best.  Arguments present!

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Re: Dragon's Crown

May 2, 2013

reported for indecisive nature

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (781 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

May 2, 2013

Well Oyster maybe these 2 new trailers in english will help you decide. I know I will be buying the game but I haven't decided 100% on platform. I want the Vita version but will get PS3 if most of my friends will get that version. Also if you do decide to take the plunge, I will party up with you. :smileyhappy:

Here's the trailers for the Fighter and Sorceress characters. Enjoy!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/dragons-crowns-fighter-sorceress-shine-in-two-new-trailers

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (776 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3470 posts

May 3, 2013

I'm extremely decisive!  I'm decisive at being indecisive.  That sounds pretty decisive to me.

W1Z4RDRY thanks for the link!  I'll check it out and maybe it will help me figure it out,  I'll let you know which one I end up pre-ordering!

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

May 3, 2013

What an absolute joke of a game. Did the devs jump into a time machine and warp back to 1992 for develpoment?

Gotta love the Sorceress, every time she casts, she show some leg. Any further up the thigh, and she'd need to be wearing a hair net. Great strokin' material for 12 year old boys. Guess they hope thats enough to sell the game.

Pathetic.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (759 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8477 posts

May 3, 2013

Brozz65 wrote:

What an absolute joke of a game. Did the devs jump into a time machine and warp back to 1992 for develpoment?

Gotta love the Sorceress, every time she casts, she show some leg. Any further up the thigh, and she'd need to be wearing a hair net. Great strokin' material for 12 year old boys. Guess they hope thats enough to sell the game.

Pathetic.

What's 1992 about this game?  -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (757 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

May 3, 2013

Brozz65 wrote:

Pathetic.

Vanillaware is a good developer. They have a few cult classics under their belt like Grim Grimoire and Odin Sphere.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Vanillaware is a good developer. They have a few cult classics under their belt like Grim Grimoire and Odin Sphere.

Don't forget they also did Muramasa: the Demon Blade for Wii, which will also be coming to the vita with extra content not on the original version!

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

May 4, 2013

I'm considering buying it especially because of the art,and how the game world looks,also that Dwarf,,,a shame I never played their other games. I hate all the hate this game is getting.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (736 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5905 posts

May 4, 2013

I'm most likely getting that game it looks good

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (524 Views)
0 Likes