Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: pedzpedzpedz First Son 4 posts

Legend of Legaia

21 replies 706 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

Please put legend of legaia in the PSN.. I will gladly buy it!!! Help me vote for this game!!

Message 1 of 22 (706 Views)
Wastelander
742 posts

Re: Legend of Legaia

Nov 9, 2012

I remember LoL. Great game. Though I wouldnt want to look at those low res graphics on my big screen tv.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 2 of 22 (696 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Best ever! Lol.. Or just at least for the vita or something.. I mean FFVII is low res too but still in PSN

Message 3 of 22 (690 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Mann I miss this game. This would bring me back to the good-ol-days, where games started to become alive for me. This was my first real RPG. I completely fell in love with the characters. The story-line was, simply put: AMAZING! Not only would Sony gain financially by bringing this game back, but they would gain in customer satisfaction. Right now you have alot of upset PS3 owners who feel that Sony is getting out of touch with its gamer base. That they're more interested in money than making a game that can consume the customers like they once used to (example: Legand of Legaia).

This game was awesome sony... Bring it back... For the good of your devoted Playstation over Xbox fans. Would hate to see Xbox come out with a better controller and have you losing business..... Because lets face it.... Thats probably the only reason alot of Playstation owners stay..... The controller vs Xbox controller.

So again..... Bring Legaia back.

Message 4 of 22 (684 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Not only that, but if you have FF8 on PSN... you should def have Legaia.

Message 5 of 22 (683 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 9, 2012
.......................... and Wild Arms 1.........................................
Message 6 of 22 (682 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 10, 2012

You got that right bro!! Sony made good bucks with this game.. And to be honest.. The controls and the gameplay itself is very unique.. UP,DOWN,UP = Tornado Flame!! D-pad rules!! Lol!!

Message 7 of 22 (677 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

so true! basically it would be great for anyone who would like to relive an original story from the old PSOne days. The graphics might not be the best nowadays but it is still a great game! more games like this should be added to the psn network.

Message 8 of 22 (638 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Nov 22, 2012

A  port g  part 1 and 2 bundled would be nice. i had  part 1. But its very hard with out a book, very  enjoyable thought

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 9 of 22 (629 Views)
Final Boss
28533 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I wouldn't mind having another go at Legend of Legaia if it were made available. I beat this game a couple of times and probably would've beat it a few more if the disc didn't start to have issues with playback in some spots. I enjoyed the battle system quite a bit, though I remember finding the method it used to determine the turn order to be a complete mystery. There were a few battles I can't imagine I would've won without a special accessory that guaranteed the character wearing it would always act first.

I'd go for a remake too if that ever came out :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 22 (604 Views)