Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2013
By: W1Z4RDRY PlayStation MVP 889 posts

More details on NIS' 3 upcoming RPGs

9 replies 364 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

By the sounds of things I'm not overly interested in what is shown here. Time and Eternity being the most appealing to me so far. Here's the link:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/03/29/new-details-on-three-playstation-3-rpgs

Thoughts?

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Re: More details on NIS' 3 upcoming RPGs

Apr 1, 2013

i plan to get disgaea d2 since im familiar with the series

the other games im not to sure....

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (347 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3470 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

I enjoyed the trailers, but I need more information to know if they will have a place in my limited budget.    I shall be keeping an eye on them for sure.  But yeah I don't really any specific thoughts on them yet since I don't really have much of a sense as to what the games are all about.  I am very interested so far though, especially as one of them is made by Imageepoch.  I have really enjoyed the games of theirs I have played and am excited they are making a console RPG.  

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (332 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Apr 4, 2013
looking forward to it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 11, 2013

In North America, while its customary for a game publisher to release their titles to the "North American Market", typically referred to as Canada, USA, and Mexico, NIS America doesn't seem to want to observe this custom.

In fact, I learned that one of NIS America's upcoming titles based on a popular anime/manga program, "Black Rock Shooter", will not be available to Canada and Mexico.

As a result, for the first time in video gaming history, a game will that will be available to Americans will not be available to Canadians, and NIS America will gain the distinction as the company that left out Canada.

Even though NIS America makes great quality games, until NIS America rectifies the "Black Rock Shooter" situation for Canadian and Mexican games, I won't be buying anymore of their games, especially their popular Atelier and Neptunia titles.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I like all but d2 I'm tired of disgrace bout time they canned it
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (251 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3470 posts

Apr 12, 2013

NL_Moose wrote:

In North America, while its customary for a game publisher to release their titles to the "North American Market", typically referred to as Canada, USA, and Mexico, NIS America doesn't seem to want to observe this custom.

In fact, I learned that one of NIS America's upcoming titles based on a popular anime/manga program, "Black Rock Shooter", will not be available to Canada and Mexico.

As a result, for the first time in video gaming history, a game will that will be available to Americans will not be available to Canadians, and NIS America will gain the distinction as the company that left out Canada.

Even though NIS America makes great quality games, until NIS America rectifies the "Black Rock Shooter" situation for Canadian and Mexican games, I won't be buying anymore of their games, especially their popular Atelier and Neptunia titles.

I haven't heard about this.  Is it a licensing issue maybe?  I'm not sure what region Mexico is, is it same region as Canada and the US as you say it is usually included in releases?  But Canada and US are same region so importing is an option if you really want to play it. Though if it is more of a moral stance I understand that.

I get frustrated everytime, but I am also used to not having access to tons of stuff Americans do.  A heck of a lot the US has but Canada doesn't.  

But this NISA thing is interesting, I'll have to look it up and see if there is any reason for it such as a licensing thing or not.

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I think it will be good. Nis is a good company. It sucks Canada won't get it but we don't get half the great games they release in Japan. And you can always order from America your playstation in Canada plays North American games.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

I wish there was a dedicated Disgaea forum like there is for some of the other series out there. This actually makes me

want to make an official thread for Disgaea D2. I would but even NIS America's website on the game is sorely lacking.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Jun 7, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
I like all but d2 I'm tired of disgrace bout time they canned it

Never heard of an RPG series called Disgrace. If you're talking about D2 then ye mean Disgaea, not Disgrace. /eye roll/ Kids today.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (48 Views)
0 Likes