Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2012
By: Sig_Freud First Son 7 posts

Sign here if you want ROGUE GALAXY on PSN!

43 replies 3682 views Edited Jul 17, 2012
Hi guys, as along time playstation owner I must say I had my hopes to see this awesome RPG to show up in our beloved PSN, but it seems that we need to give them some hints. Rogue Galaxy was one of the best and most beautiful games to hit the lastdays of the PS2, developed by Level 5. If you want to see a remake or even a PS2 relaunch on the PSN, sign up!
Message 1 of 44 (3,682 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Re: Sign here if you want ROGUE GALAXY on PSN!

Jul 18, 2012

a HD remake of this would be pretty awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 2 of 44 (3,680 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Ah, another excellent PS2 RPG. I think this is more of a Square-Enix decision than a Sony one though. Maybe one day. 

Message 3 of 44 (3,677 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 18, 2012
I do. why not lol

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 4 of 44 (3,673 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41062 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Ah, another excellent PS2 RPG. I think this is more of a Square-Enix decision than a Sony one though. Maybe one day. 

No, it's Sony.  Another Sony-Level 5 collab like Dark Cloud, Jeanne d'Arc and White Knight Story.  Sony owns the IPs, Level 5 handled development.  Sony really should work on new installments.  I know Hino from L5 wants to do DK3 but since Sony is the IP holder, he needs them to greenlight it.  Sony should think about getting their RPG IPs up and going again (DK3, RG2, a spiritual successor to Jeanne d'Arc set in a different era with a new historical hero, a new Legend of Dragoon and so on).  But Sony is sitting on quite a few IPs not getting used (like most publishers) =\

Message 5 of 44 (3,668 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Jul 19, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

No, it's Sony.  Another Sony-Level 5 collab like Dark Cloud, Jeanne d'Arc and White Knight Story.  Sony owns the IPs, Level 5 handled development.  Sony really should work on new installments.  I know Hino from L5 wants to do DK3 but since Sony is the IP holder, he needs them to greenlight it.  Sony should think about getting their RPG IPs up and going again (DK3, RG2, a spiritual successor to Jeanne d'Arc set in a different era with a new historical hero, a new Legend of Dragoon and so on).  But Sony is sitting on quite a few IPs not getting used (like most publishers) =\

Yeah you're right. For some reason I thought that Rogue Galaxy was published by SE. But yes, this is a Sony owned IP. 

Message 6 of 44 (3,666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 20, 2012

True enough.

Rogue Galaxy is such a excellent RPG. It was published when PS2 was in a bad time after several years. People at that time were looking for next gen. of consoles.

Rogue Galaxy is as exelent as Final Fantasy X.

I actually played both almost at the same time(I didn't have time years before due to college).

I think it was 2009/2010 and I remember people diggin out their ps2 consoles to play Rogue Galaxy. It's beautiful: voices, battles and storyline.

Graphic-wise is way better than any FF for PS2 despite Final Fantasy X being known for its heavily detailed graphic

Message 7 of 44 (3,661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Rogue Galaxy is a double ray game anyway(I tend to think there's no reason for releasing on PSN the 4,7 GB version)

But...

What about Tales Of Eternia? Tales Of Destiny II? The fans even did a petition to the game's publisher but Namco-Bandai don't plan to release .

"Thank you for your interest in our titles! Unfortunately, we currently have no information regarding this. We recommend continually checking our official website or follow us on Facebook for any new game announcements or updates once they become available: http://www.namcobandaigames.com/news or http://www.facebook.com/namcobandai:  "

Message 8 of 44 (3,660 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Jul 25, 2012

ah, Rogue Galaxy, I still own this game on PS2. Loved it ! Although the story wise is so-so, the gameplay combat system is what I loved most about this game. 

Anyway, back to topic, I'd say yeah, why not. :robothappy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 9 of 44 (3,642 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2012

i would be happy if it was released on psn or get a remake. i couldnt play  it since my ps2 broke before the game was released.

Message 10 of 44 (3,497 Views)