Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Sign here if you want ROGUE GALAXY on PSN!

Oct 31, 2012

They should make a HD collection along with Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2/Chronicle. Those 3 games would make me buy it instantly :smileyvery-happy:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (921 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I would LOVE to see Rogue Galaxy on PSN! I would love it even more if there was an HD re-release available as a physical copy. I'm one of those weirdos who likes to showcase their games on their shelf :cathappy:

I actually never got around to playing Rogue Galaxy unfortunately, but I always had my eye on it when I went to GameStop. From what I've heard and seen, it has unique cel-shaded graphics and fun gameplay. If it came with a trophy set, I would most certainly buy it on PSN or as a physical disc.

Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 would also be games I'd like to see released on PSN. I bought the original Dark Cloud at a garage sale, but the disc was so scratched up I couldn't play it on my PS2.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (843 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I would buy it even without the HD remake please release it on psn.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Nov 30, 2012

eloratings wrote:

ah, Rogue Galaxy, I still own this game on PS2. Loved it ! Although the story wise is so-so, the gameplay combat system is what I loved most about this game. 

Anyway, back to topic, I'd say yeah, why not. :robothappy:

This is why I thought WKC was going to be good because it might have the same gamplay, but i was wrong. And I hope they make RG2 cause I really want to play with the old cast of characters in a new story.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (816 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I think this game has a big potential on PS3, Trophies with the insectron tournaments and a section for online insectron could be possible. But then you would have to tweek it a bit... I think I would be satisified with a HD remake of the game :smileyhappy: I hope Sony understands this :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (801 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 3, 2012

My PS2 can no longer read the gold tinged discs which means I can no longer play Rogue Galaxy.  Please please please add this amazing game to the list of Classics offered on the PSN.  Please?

There are 2 types of people in this world: those that see the glass as half full and those that see the glass as half empty. Me? I just see it ain't the cheeseburger I ordered.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (791 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Why not? It's one of the greatest RPG, a re-release would be nice

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 5, 2013

My singnature here.

I buy.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Yes please, HD remakes of Rogue Galaxy & Dark Cloud 2 for PS3 or Vita would be great, a sequel would be even better. Looking forward to 'Ni No Kuni' from Level-5 in a couple of weeks !
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (641 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Man, i love Rogue Galaxy is one of my dreams to go and conquer the realms of the universe. Never was able to defeat pokaicho with dark emperor.  The ghost ship extreme was for real space pirates. Would love the hd makeover for it so we could die happily.:smileyhappy:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (601 Views)
0 Likes