Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: matelko68 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Two Worlds II: Pirates of The Flying Fortress not available

6 replies 570 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I have recently purchased Two Worlds II add-on Pirates of Flying Fortress via PS3  store. The download and the installation have been successful. However the add-on is not visible in the main game. I found on the internet that is supposed to be available via New Game menu. I don’t have such option available in there all I can see is option to create new character. I re-downloaded and reinstalled the add-on but with no change.

Please advise how I can start and play this add-on. thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Re: Two Worlds II: Pirates of The Flying Fortress not available

Mar 27, 2013

The expansion is an island added to the main game. From what I remember (I played it when it first released) you find the island (in the main plot) after you finish the games main story line.

You could prolly swim to the isle with a new character (you should see it on the map) but you'd be killed instantly.

Again, this is all from memory, but Im pretty sure thats how it went for me.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Unfortunatelly I don't see any additional island. All is the same from the main game when I look at the map. This is frustrating. I legaly purchased the add-on but can't play it. I tried to contact game support address I found in the game's manual but no response. I don't know what else I can do or where else to ask. I guess I just lost money and will not be able to play that add-on  :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Did you perhaps download the add-on using an account with a different region? Because then it won't work.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Mar 28, 2013

matelko68 wrote:

Unfortunatelly I don't see any additional island. All is the same from the main game when I look at the map. This is frustrating. I legaly purchased the add-on but can't play it. I tried to contact game support address I found in the game's manual but no response. I don't know what else I can do or where else to ask. I guess I just lost money and will not be able to play that add-on  :smileysad:

It may not appear until after you finish the main story. But, I may be wrong about that. Maybe someone whos played the game a bit mroe recently can clarify.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 29, 2013
You are right! I just checked the version I have and it is Region 1 (North America). However my account is European. Thanks for the advise! At least I know why it is not available for me after the add-on installation. Shame on PS3 Store that they do not mention this important information for this add-on. It could save me some money.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (526 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 26, 2013

i am having the same problem but i dont understand your method in fixing it :smileysad: please explain it so i can understand it with my simple mind

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (407 Views)
0 Likes