Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 19 2010
By: MonkeyDad1977 Gaming Beast 2392 posts
Offline

What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

22 replies 42 views Edited Jun 19, 2010

What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

 

I am really looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas because I really enjoyed Fallout 3: GOTYE.  I got a platinum on Fallout 3. 

Message 1 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/28/2007
Offline
2096 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 19, 2010
Not one. Sure, there are some that I will buy like Trinity Universe and Ar Tonelico 3, but unless something escapes me, I can't think of an upcoming rpg (within 6 months? ) that I am even looking forward to on the ps3.
Now Playing: Aion, Torchlight
intel i7+ Radeon HD5850, go PC!
Click sig for my collection

Photobucket
Message 2 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2010
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 19, 2010

 


MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

 

I am really looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas because I really enjoyed Fallout 3: GOTYE.  I got a platinum on Fallout 3. 


 

Definately looking forward to this game as well. I loved Fallout 3 and I want to see how this game is.

I also have yet to purchase the dlc's... I need to get with it haha.

bklamke12
Message 3 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/27/2009
Offline
1312 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

 


BKlamke12 wrote:

 


MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

 

I am really looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas because I really enjoyed Fallout 3: GOTYE.  I got a platinum on Fallout 3. 


 

Definately looking forward to this game as well. I loved Fallout 3 and I want to see how this game is.

I also have yet to purchase the dlc's... I need to get with it haha.


Im with you on New Vegas. I loved Fallout 3, more then any other game i have ever played. Ive clocked atleast 400hours on that game, if not more. This is a must buy for me, and I hope Obsidian hits the ball out of the park with this one.
And you should get on it and buy the DLC, they are all worth it. They may be a little laggy, but they are all great and add a lot to the game.

 


I am war, I am pain, I am all you've ever slain, I am tears in your eyes, I am grief, I am lies
Message 4 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2010
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

 


Sgt-Noob-Hunter wrote:

 


BKlamke12 wrote:

 


MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

 

I am really looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas because I really enjoyed Fallout 3: GOTYE.  I got a platinum on Fallout 3. 


 

Definately looking forward to this game as well. I loved Fallout 3 and I want to see how this game is.

I also have yet to purchase the dlc's... I need to get with it haha.


Im with you on New Vegas. I loved Fallout 3, more then any other game i have ever played. Ive clocked atleast 400hours on that game, if not more. This is a must buy for me, and I hope Obsidian hits the ball out of the park with this one.
And you should get on it and buy the DLC, they are all worth it. They may be a little laggy, but they are all great and add a lot to the game.

 


Yea.. I really do.. haha. I'm behind on my fun! haha

 

bklamke12
Message 5 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2008
Offline
1726 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

As for me I'm looking forward to Ar Tonelico 3, Trinity Universe and Fallout New Vegas.

Message 6 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/21/2008
Offline
1978 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

Anything Gust developed and localized by NISA, NISA, and Atlus games always have my priority.

 

Neptune looks really sweet, and Ar tonelico 3 and Atelier Rorona for starters.

Message 7 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2006
Offline
2392 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

Another game that I'm looking forward to is Two Worlds II.  I never played the first one but I have been reading articles about this new one that it's a lot like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion but 10 times better.  Apparently TopWare Interactive is putting a lot more work into this game than the first Two Worlds.  They say that it is going to be a big budget game with very little bugs and glitches in it.  They say that that is there biggest concern is making sure that there are little to no bugs and glitches in the game when it releases.  Apparently the first game was really sloppy and they do not plan to let it happen with Two Worlds II.  I guess I will just have to wait until this game comes out and see what scores it gets from all of the video game magazines.  Click here for more info on the game.

Message 8 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2010
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

 


MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

Another game that I'm looking forward to is Two Worlds II.  I never played the first one but I have been reading articles about this new one that it's a lot like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion but 10 times better.  Apparently TopWare Interactive is putting a lot more work into this game than the first Two Worlds.  They say that it is going to be a big budget game with very little bugs and glitches in it.  They say that that is there biggest concern is making sure that there are little to no bugs and glitches in the game when it releases.  Apparently the first game was really sloppy and they do not plan to let it happen with Two Worlds II.  I guess I will just have to wait until this game comes out and see what scores it gets from all of the video game magazines.  Click here for more info on the game.


 

The first Two Worlds was.. Terrible.

My brother went and picked it up thinking it would be like Oblivion. We put it in and it was just ugly. The world seemed dirty. Not like there was trash thrown all around. But like everything was like thrown in a blender.

I haven't seen anything on Two Worlds 2, but I really hope it will be a HUGE change from the first one. Otherwise, their company is going to topple.

bklamke12
Message 9 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2008
Offline
1726 posts
 

Re: What new PS3 RPG are you looking forward to the most?

Jun 20, 2010

Wow I have to add something to my list, I can't believe I forgot about Atelier Rorona. Yep add that to Fallout New Vegas, Ar Tonelico 3 and Trinity Universe.

Message 10 of 23 (42 Views)
Reply