Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 10, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
I bought Persona 4 Arena a week ago. First time playing the series, my friends and I love it. My favorite character is easily Mitsuru.
How do you like kanji?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 96 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 10, 2012

i havnt, but i really want to get into the series, it looks so fun

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 96 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/26/2012
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

I hadnt played either Persona 3 or 4 until recently. I got the P3 FES via playstation store and I grabbed a copy of persona 4. Seriously good games after having played them. I really do like most if not all of the characters from both games as they were memorable imo. I wish more people would play persona rather than shrugging it off but what can ya do :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 96 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1918 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 10, 2012
Vasteley overrated blasphemous game.. the final boss is a doped up Jesus ..
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 96 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 10, 2012

You haven't made it that far if you think thats the final boss.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 96 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 10, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
Vasteley overrated blasphemous game.. the final boss is a doped up Jesus ..

Fail lol. Another testament to how good the game is. If you fought this guy as the inal boss, that means you didn't solve the mystery. This "overated game" was brilliant enough to out smart you.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 96 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
10990 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 11, 2012

Now that I think about it I do remember there being a sale for Persona 3 on the store awhile back. However, the series itself never caught on when it originally debuted on the PlayStation 2. One reason for this was because of Atlus. At the time I tried out a few titles from the publisher, including Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Unimpressed by the debut of this strategy-RPG, I had a feeling that the other titles from the company wouldn't live up to the high expectations fans were setting up.

 

This game might not bowl me over and strum elegantly on my heart strings. From what I've seen of the series through video or screens in general it's always looked like the kind of RPG I couldn't picture myself playing. Whenever I see a game for the first time I try to imagine myself getting to know the cast of characters and the surroundings. Sadly, Persona doesn't suit my expectations well enough to risk losing even a small sum of money.


Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 96 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 13, 2012

i WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS GAME OUT WHENEVER If I brought this from the us or japan.

Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 96 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 17, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Now that I think about it I do remember there being a sale for Persona 3 on the store awhile back. However, the series itself never caught on when it originally debuted on the PlayStation 2. One reason for this was because of Atlus. At the time I tried out a few titles from the publisher, including Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Unimpressed by the debut of this strategy-RPG, I had a feeling that the other titles from the company wouldn't live up to the high expectations fans were setting up.

 

This game might not bowl me over and strum elegantly on my heart strings. From what I've seen of the series through video or screens in general it's always looked like the kind of RPG I couldn't picture myself playing. Whenever I see a game for the first time I try to imagine myself getting to know the cast of characters and the surroundings. Sadly, Persona doesn't suit my expectations well enough to risk losing even a small sum of money.


Disgaea isn't made by Atlus. The Characters in the Persona series are known for being characters people get emotonally attach to.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 96 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
10990 posts
 

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 17, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

Disgaea isn't made by Atlus. The Characters in the Persona series are known for being characters people get emotonally attach to.


Disgaea was published by Atlus in North America. Check out the details for yourself on IGN. Similarly, Persona 3 is another game published by the company, in addition to being developed by them.


Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 96 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes