Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Re: Who hasn't played Persona?

Oct 9, 2012

I had P4, but my PS2 broke like 2 days after I got it :catindifferent:

Been playing P3P on the Vita lately, and it's magnificent. 

I also tried playing the Shin Megami Tensei games on the SNES. 

I'm getting P4G when it comes out.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 96 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

I would like to kno who hasn't played a Persona game. I would like to suggest Persona 3 as a psn title that you can pick up for $10.00. The game is one of the highest rated games on Psn and has a score 4.93 on Psn and has been out since April. It has 2,555 ratings and is a very good jrpg. Many people say ots either their favorite game of all time or this decade. It is under PS2 classics and you don't need to play the other games to understand the story like final fantasy.

Here is a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T85-Obx9iE8

What are you waiting for? Go buy this masterpiece so you can join the Persona family.

you dont really have to play the other games to understand the story in final fantasy either.....they kind of each exsist in their own universe

lollol I meant that you don't need to play the other games in persona and final fantasy thats what makes them similar.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 96 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I'm going to be serious here. If they did add a Persona rep in this game, then they would've sold this game to Japan and like 4 of my friends. Japan LOVES Persona almost as much as they love Tales of, and Final Fantasy. Actually I can see the game all of a sudden becoming popular in Japan if they added a Persona rep, espescially with the likes of Spike, Toro, Heihaichi, and Drake in it. Adding in a Persona rep would just spark interest in Japan and then they would probably see the others and then really see the game for what it is.

Even though it may be a really slim chance of a Persona rep being in, I can see how they deserve to be in and how it could boost sales in Japan, and here also. Persona has a BIG following in America also.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 96 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I'm going to be serious here. If they did add a Persona rep in this game, then they would've sold this game to Japan and like 4 of my friends. Japan LOVES Persona almost as much as they love Tales of, and Final Fantasy. Actually I can see the game all of a sudden becoming popular in Japan if they added a Persona rep, espescially with the likes of Spike, Toro, Heihaichi, and Drake in it. Adding in a Persona rep would just spark interest in Japan and then they would probably see the others and then really see the game for what it is.

Even though it may be a really slim chance of a Persona rep being in, I can see how they deserve to be in and how it could boost sales in Japan, and here also. Persona has a BIG following in America also.

Not to slim. If SB can't get cloud, the only ones left in line for jrpgs are Persona and Disgaea. Plus, thats like a whole new audience they just tapped into.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 96 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Considering how well P4A sold in Japan, I think some people there would pay $60 to play as Yu/Izanagi or Minato/Orpheus in a brawler.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 96 (170 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I've played P4, I got to the last part of the game and didn't finish it, it was so **bleep** good I didn't want it to end... :smileysad:

PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 96 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AdamFire wrote:

I've played P4, I got to the last part of the game and didn't finish it, it was so **bleep** good I didn't want it to end... :smileysad:

A testament to how good the game is.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 96 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 9, 2012

It really was on all accounts, while I was playing it I was thinking "Wouldn't it be awesome if _____ happened?" multiple times and every time I did it happened. That game knew exactly what I wanted and it gave it to me. Me and the guys at Atlus must be on the same brain pattern or something :smileysurprised: It really is one of my all time favorites and I really should finish it...

PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 96 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AdamFire wrote:

It really was on all accounts, while I was playing it I was thinking "Wouldn't it be awesome if _____ happened?" multiple times and every time I did it happened. That game knew exactly what I wanted and it gave it to me. Me and the guys at Atlus must be on the same brain pattern or something :smileysurprised: It really is one of my all time favorites and I really should finish it...

Yea, people who don't like it haven't play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 96 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
My first Persona will be Persona 4: Golden Edition on the Vita.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 96 (128 Views)
0 Likes