Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Re: is there any MMORPG for PS3 and (if not) is there any game of the genre coming soon or not so so

Mar 22, 2013

Man thats Funny, those were my two games and i love DCUO too

Message 11 of 19 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2844 posts

Re: is there any MMORPG for PS3 and (if not) is there any game of the genre coming soon or not so so

Mar 23, 2013

Blizzard is working on a new MMO that will come to next generation consoles.  No word released yet though

Message 12 of 19 (1,477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 28, 2013

No, not till FF14 DCUO is the only real one, WKC2 is shutting down so no need to get it

Message 13 of 19 (1,422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I say Dust 514, its a space battle theme MMO, its cool.
Message 14 of 19 (1,374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Just a heads-up regarding WKC...

They're killing our servers.

Instead of releasing the 52 missions that JP server recieved that we never did, D3 and Sony are giving us the boot on June 18th 2013.

Evidently the Hundreds of dollars and 4000+ hours I and many of my friends have spent on this game wasn't enough support for them to pick up the ball they dropped 6 months after the game launch.

Since it's on it's deathbed I highly recommend against buying this game or any other online game from D3 since they've shown between this and Gods Eater Burst that they have no intention of supporting their online games.

It's especially puzzling since Sony owns the franchise.  All they would have to do is release a digital version for cheap or free and peoples purchase of the online item tickets would have no doubt pulled in enough cash to support the title....

Message 15 of 19 (1,328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I've been waiting for months for more MMO experiences on console.

Final Fantasy is TAKING YEARS to come out.  Phantasy Star Universe servers get shut down and no hope for console release (but a there is possibly a Vita release that is YEARS AWAY!).

DC Universe is pretty fun.  I believe it is F2P now.  I got it at launch so right now I have free silver membership for lifetime which is awesome.

Free Realms is F2P but it is too "G Rated" for my taste.

There are a few MMOFPS options out or coming soon..but these aren't really what I am looking for.  Might fit others just right.

There are a couple online RPGs but it is way to late in the game to really start thinking about it.  Sacred 2 maybe...idk...the game is hard to find in stores as it is.

The take away is you will wait for YEARS for something to come out.

PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 16 of 19 (1,266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Defiance just came out
Message 17 of 19 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 6, 2013

then you have castle crashers. it has som ways what you're looking for,
ps3 is dull on mmorpg. and if they can't see that ppl want to play with/ against each other, like fifa,  

Message 18 of 19 (708 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Everquest frontiers from ps2 is worth checking out. (Provided the servers are still active) haven't played it in years, but well worth it. Item crafting, pvp, storyline, armor quest, a lot of playable races/classes. Huge world map. Great graphics for its time.
Message 19 of 19 (427 Views)
0 Likes