Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Re: Demolition Pack $9.99 (Pic Inside)

Sep 28, 2011

Asking why demolition for SOCOM 4 isn't free would be the same as buying a box of mac & cheese and not getting the cheese. It's supposed to be in there already.

Message 41 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Sep 28, 2011

GILLIGAN- wrote:

Asking why demolition for SOCOM 4 isn't free would be the same as buying a box of mac & cheese and not getting the cheese. It's supposed to be in there already.

Except that it would be a great argument, like i said above, if the pack was ONLY demolition, so how bout you look at it like paying for everything else in the pack and demo is free and feel better?

Message 42 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Sep 29, 2011

Just wanna point out one thing, Socom Pro is just something to get you to buy the game instead of renting...most know this yes. But some also think they were "nice" to give us the 3 maps ( which were garbage ) and 2 guns for free but this was stuff already made pre-release. This again is becoming common practice nowadays with games but dont think it was somehow free you just bought the game to get the full game.

And dont expect this next DLC to be free since it was made post release.

Message 43 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Sep 29, 2011

VEX_ONE wrote:

LOL!!

"Socom 4 Demolition" hahahah as if it wasnt suppose to be in the game. HAHAH WHAT A CROCK!!!

Battlefield 3 now has 1.5 million pre-orders...and counting!!! S4? Who knows, they sure as hell won't tell us!! haha It's one slap in the face after ANOTHER by Zipper and Co. Are you fanboys seriously still defending this franchise?!

Zipper, bigger crooks then Bernard Madoff !!! LMAO

Message 44 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Sep 29, 2011

So, now the PSN store is out of sync with Zipper and their direction in business?

What I remember is that this whole thing is messed up and the idea that the two companies haven't any connection to actually communicate and create a system to which "truth" even exists is absurd. Consider this: PSN Store is putting things up that haven't even been "confirmed" by Zipper yet. Zipper is Zipper. Can't put this any other way except that everything is looking like it's going for the worse in this latest installment of Socom 4 failure.

Yup, nothing new here...

Vadimony Trophy Card
Message 45 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Sep 29, 2011

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

VEX_ONE wrote:

LOL!!

"Socom 4 Demolition" hahahah as if it wasnt suppose to be in the game. HAHAH WHAT A CROCK!!!

Battlefield 3 now has 1.5 million pre-orders...and counting!!! S4? Who knows, they sure as hell won't tell us!! haha It's one slap in the face after ANOTHER by Zipper and Co. Are you fanboys seriously still defending this franchise?!

Zipper, bigger crooks then Bernard Madoff !!! LMAO

I'd agree if they were charging simply for demo. But there is a lot more to the pack than demo

Message 46 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Sep 29, 2011

GILLIGAN- wrote:

OWNED

You Win...PERFECT...FLAWLESS VICTORY

Nicely said

Message 47 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Sep 29, 2011

Then they should've left Demolition in Socom Pro. Demolition is the selling point. If they tried to sell the other stuff separately, they wouldn't make near as much. But they stuff in a few party favors and voila, you feel justified for paying it. Exactly why you're trying to get me to be satisfied with it and "make it better".

You can pay your $10 and look the other way. I'll keep my $10 bucks thank ya.

Message 48 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 1, 2011

You dont have 10 bucks what are you a janitor at mcdonalds or something. It costs more than that to watch a freaking movie nowadays.

Message 49 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Oct 1, 2011

Haha, nah, I've got $10, but I don't wanna spend it on something that should've been in the game in the first place.

What do you  care anyways? It's not your $10 to spend. You can spend yours, mine's going towards some Deus Ex and Dead Nation DLC.

Message 50 of 70 (30 Views)
0 Likes