Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
813 posts

Re: Fish Hook remastered in HD "kingGILLEY" style

Oct 26, 2012

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

http://www.socomfan.com/t924-kinggilley-made-fish-hook-using-far-cry-s-2-map-builder

If a Socomer can do this using the Far Cry's 2 map builder,, what the F is going on here Sony,, I would play this map all day if it was downloadable on the PSN store. 

That was the **bleep**!  It brought back memories of me standing in the boat house with the hostages and shooting down the alley way.  I would always get 2-3 kills and when people fired back they would hit the hostages and we would win.  I LOVE this map.  Actually I loved all the socom maps up to s3 except for bitter jungle.  That was a bad map!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

DG is more fun on con I played on xlink last week and wow con feels better all around in 2012.I no longer what a remake after gettin on xlink.  The past needs to stay in the past I don't want to ruin my memories. It is time for con2.

It is time for you to go away.  Nobody cares what you want.  Again Sony/Zipper gave you what you wanted and barely sold 250k copies.  Giving you what you wanted has completely collasped this franchise.  SO again GO AWAY!

250k no socom sold that low try again. S2 sold 2 mill and con basically 1 mill. As a online only game with much more competition Con whopped S2. If C2 and S2HD came out tomorrow C2 would win.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4566 posts

Oct 26, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

DG is more fun on con I played on xlink last week and wow con feels better all around in 2012.I no longer what a remake after gettin on xlink.  The past needs to stay in the past I don't want to ruin my memories. It is time for con2.

It is time for you to go away.  Nobody cares what you want.  Again Sony/Zipper gave you what you wanted and barely sold 250k copies.  Giving you what you wanted has completely collasped this franchise.  SO again GO AWAY!

250k no socom sold that low try again. S2 sold 2 mill and con basically 1 mill. As a online only game with much more competition Con whopped S2. If C2 and S2HD came out tomorrow C2 would win.

Unless they do some major fixes to the Con engine, I'm not so sure about that.  I wouldn't endure another Con unless it was much, much.......much more polished of a game, plus a few other fixes to some gameplay aspects. If they did that than I would be inclined to agree with you.

MakoShark Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
813 posts

Oct 29, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

The Last time I check s4 was at 215k copies sold.  Now it maybe different since the game has had this long to sell and tards bought it, but that is why ZIpper was shut down because s4 was such a HUGE Flop!!

And the only reason why Con out sold s2 is because you had two other games in between them that brought more people to the game.  Everyone bought Con because everyone was hoping that con was going to be the original game play like the first two were.  That is how /6 sold it so everyone bought it and got **bleep**ted on. 

So once again you **bleep** worthless tard GO AWAY!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Oct 31, 2012

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

http://www.socomfan.com/t924-kinggilley-made-fish-hook-using-far-cry-s-2-map-builder

If a Socomer can do this using the Far Cry's 2 map builder,, what the F is going on here Sony,, I would play this map all day if it was downloadable on the PSN store. 

Looks awesome, I'd play the hell out of that map.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12798 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I also just finished Sujo.  Check it out.  Im done for now, until FC3 comes out.   Then I am going to remake as many as I can.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8943 posts

Nov 1, 2012

kingGILLEY wrote:

I also just finished Sujo.  Check it out.  Im done for now, until FC3 comes out.   Then I am going to remake as many as I can.

This is one is also right on the money.. I didn't know you couild actually play the maps also.. **bleep**. I may have to get a game of sujo and fish hook going. 

photo newsocomfansbanner-1-1.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 1, 2012

only one problem which is that the view sucks. Being a first person shooter isn't how I would prefer to see this. Otherwise the map looks good. Kills me when I see more talent in the forums versus the actual develpers. How is it that they can do a better job?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Nov 1, 2012

great job there with sujo king !!!

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3730 posts

Nov 6, 2012

that map is so sick, its sad that king can do more than Sony can.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (214 Views)
0 Likes