Feb 12 2013
By: Execrate Fender Bender 4253 posts

Hackers

22 replies 451 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

So I played some con this weekend and finally ran into some. I guess they don't play much 4v4 because this is the first time I have seen them. Anyway I was still able to find many good rooms. It is sad so many people still use the tilly but to each his own.....

My question is does sony do anything if we report the hackers? I have several on video......

Message 1 of 23 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Re: Hackers

Feb 12, 2013

No, they will do nothing.  Sony did nothing when they began to appear when player counts were around 12k, so Sony sure as hell won't do anything now that the game is 5 years old.  Best thing to do if you find the hackers is just leave the room.  Don't even try to vote them or they'll freeze the room. 

Sony killed Socom

http://www.rmdclan.com/images/sigs/rmd_sig_2011_cigarman.png
Message 2 of 23 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2977 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I still go through the hassle of reporting them (I doubt it does any good) but it makes me feel a little better.

You might aswell post the video here so we can all get a look at who they are.
Message 3 of 23 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Feb 12, 2013

You can't name and shame here.......

When you report do you send or link any proof?

I am gonna report one of them if I can't get him on hacking I can get him on his psn messages to me.

Message 4 of 23 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2977 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

Execrate wrote:

You can't name and shame here.......

When you report do you send or link any proof?

I am gonna report one of them if I can't get him on hacking I can get him on his psn messages to me.

When i report people it's just the jailbreakers, (I'm too busy to report every camo glitcher i run into) it doesn't ask for proof, just asks for the user name and why you are reporting them.  If someone is using god mode I report them for cheating, if they freeze my ps3 i report them for criminal behavior and cheating because they are trying to destroy my property.  If they are dumb enough to message me to brag about freezing the game I also report via message system.

I don't really need to see anymore cheaters but I would consider your video to be gameplay video and any shame would be a result of their/cheaters own doing.

Message 5 of 23 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6496 posts

Feb 14, 2013

well  i think he can show  the video..  

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 6 of 23 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone remember this kid relentlessly denying that confrontation was hacked? Every post saying the EXACT same thing he would troll saying you just suck and cheaters don't exist. Now he is complaing about them AND the tilly. 

Have you grown out of fanboyism x? Maybe you will soon learn that you don't know everything and sometimes being a little critical is better than kissing **bleep** and eating **bleep**.

Another fanboy at least partially defects, now there's... let's see slick/harley (same person) and semi-**bleep** walter. Unfortunately you will probably never get a crack at the non pre-pubescent fanboy side... aww well you had your shot.

Message 7 of 23 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

YuPyUpYuP187 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Anyone remember this kid relentlessly denying that confrontation was hacked? Every post saying the EXACT same thing he would troll saying you just suck and cheaters don't exist. Now he is complaing about them AND the tilly. 

Have you grown out of fanboyism x? Maybe you will soon learn that you don't know everything and sometimes being a little critical is better than kissing **bleep** and eating **bleep**.

Another fanboy at least partially defects, now there's... let's see slick/harley (same person) and semi-**bleep** walter. Unfortunately you will probably never get a crack at the non pre-pubescent fanboy side... aww well you had your shot.

You sound like a retartd.......Another _____ hidding behind a fake name.

I said that they could be out there but I never saw them. I also said there are more legit players then hackers if there are any. Everything I said still stands true. I played for about 12 hours last weekend and ran into 2 cheaters....... Not a big deal but if I could get them bannded I would....

Message 8 of 23 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Execrate wrote:

YuPyUpYuP187 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

You sound like a retartd.......Another _____ hidding behind a fake name.

I said that they could be out there but I never saw them. I also said there are more legit players then hackers if there are any. Everything I said still stands true. I played for about 12 hours last weekend and ran into 2 cheaters....... Not a big deal but if I could get them bannded I would....

No you said that you had put more hours into the game than anyone that was complaining (trying to establish yourself as an expert) and that you had never seen a cheater so they must not exist. Then you went on to say that these people complaining must be really bad at the game if they think that there are so many cheaters. To which I pointed out how you had nothing for playing time and that you must be stupid if you couldn't recognize the cheaters in the game. So ya YupYup I remember this scrub saying all that and now laugh at how stupid he looks posting this. On top of that, the moron doesn't know he can post video because the mods around here are blind and somehow not able to read the players names in game footage. 

Message 9 of 23 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Read it again I do have a ton of hours and I just now saw my first full blown hacker... I repeaditly siad they could be out there but I have not seen them and that it was easy to find cool non hackers...... Like I said 12 hours 2 hackers no big deal.

Why are you even responding to me I called you out on socom and you ran away you didn't come back to the foums untill the mod removed it 3 days later. (()) You call out my bad stats but you still fear me......

I am back on MOH this weekend you have owend the game since it came out and have not played no respawn once (())  Anytime you want some STEP UP

Message 10 of 23 (291 Views)
0 Likes