Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
730 posts

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 20, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
Funny thing is i don't even think the games that good. I'm just tired of seeing you cry about every non-arcade shooter out there. WE GET IT, you like s4 (the cod wanna be) and grfs (the halo and b ops2 wanna be). Anything else and you flood the forums with your tears. Not only that but you whine about cod and bf, the very games that inspired your favorites. lmao

Btw you didn't understand a thing i said because you have the reading comprehension of a 2 year old to go with your childish tantrums.

All that from the guy who said CS GO was better then Socom Confrontation. I still find it funny he went 5 and 0 on my team and was screaming about lag and then rage quiets but next day he is here saying how good the game is. I wish I was able to record. Since you gave up on CS GO jump on S4 so I can run you out again.

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 175 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

All that from the guy who said CS GO was better then Socom Confrontation. I still find it funny he went 5 and 0 on my team and was screaming about lag and then rage quiets but next day he is here saying how good the game is. I wish I was able to record. Since you gave up on CS GO jump on S4 so I can run you out again.
Have never and will never say csgo is better than con. Have never played with you, you don't even have stats on either game you claim to have played with me on. I would own you on any game and in real life, you even hide behind a fake psn account LMAO. Loser.
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 175 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Sep 20, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

Have never and will never say csgo is better than con. Have never played with you, you don't even have stats on either game you claim to have played with me on. I would own you on any game and in real life, you even hide behind a fake psn account LMAO. Loser.

Just like you. LOSER

I was talking about you and you screwed up and started responding to me under your assassin name a couple weeks ago.   LOSER.

I never saw that assassin name and all of a sudden he aka you start talking about a conversation me and you had LOSER

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 175 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Some people live check to check, so what? You are just a little **bleep**. I have more platinums than you, smart guy. Lets look at your hypocrisy...

"Most of the real games you rented you have barely any trophies." 

Your games/trophies 

Killzone 3 Multiplayer 3 of 42 Trophies

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City 1 of 71 Trophies

Quantum Conundrum 4 of 25 Trophies

DiRT 3 1 of 67 Trophies

Modern Combat: Domination 2 of 20 Trophies

Homefront 2 of 48 Trophies

Worms Ultimate Mayhem 0 of 39 Trophies

Dead Nation 0 of 41 Trophies

I don't rent games but this is yet another example of you using your own pathetic life stories to put down other people. 

Multiple people acknowledged you are crying, accept it. You even posted a video of spray n pray then bitched and moaned saying it was the games fault lmao.

S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 175 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012
DEATHxTROLL187 are you on crack? My assassin name? LMAO So I played with you on a game you don't have, then started responding to you under an account i don't have? Lmao. Keep hiding behind a fake account, no one knows.... Shhhhhhhhhhh
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 175 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Some people live check to check, so what? You are just a little **bleep**. I have more platinums than you, smart guy. Lets look at your hypocrisy...

Your games/trophies 

DiRT 3 1 of 67 Trophies

I don't rent games but this is yet another example of you using your own pathetic life stories to put down other people. 

Multiple people acknowledged you are crying, accept it. You even posted a video of spray n pray then bitched and moaned saying it was the games fault lmao.

LOL 1 or 2 of those are free from plus just d/l them cause they are free. The rest are mini games I bearly play I have Retail games to play. I have 3x the retail games you have and  2x the psn games but not the *** ones.

I have current games...... There are 2 versions of KZ3 dumb a$$. I bought it so I would not have to load the game the retail one has the trophies.

I will get to RE when I finish other co op games. Still playing GRFS co op and my clan is active on it MP and CS.

I don't go out of my way for trophies like you do ranking up on *** phone games but I have more then you without trying.

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 175 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Execrate wrote:

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Your games/trophies 

DiRT 3 1 of 67 Trophies

LOL 1 or 2 of those are free from plus just d/l them cause they are free. The rest are mini games I bearly play I have Retail games to play. I have 3x the retail games you have and  2x the psn games but not the *** ones.

I have current games...... There are 2 versions of KZ3 dumb a$$. I bought it so I would not have to load the game the retail one has the trophies.

I will get to RE when I finish other co op games. Still playing GRFS co op and my clan is active on it MP and CS.

I don't go out of my way for trophies like you do ranking up on *** phone games but I have more then you without trying.

bearly? What grade are you in junior and how many times a day do you beg your parents for a new video game?

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 175 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

Execrate wrote:

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Your games/trophies 

DiRT 3 1 of 67 Trophies

bearly? What grade are you in junior and how many times a day do you beg your parents for a new video game?

If you have better grammar then me why don't you have a job where you can have a savings account? Why do you have to wait for your check before buying a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 175 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

LMAO there you go crying again. If you don't care about trophies why do you always bring up other peoples? lets look at more. :smileyhappy:

execrates games/trophies

Crash Commando 1 of 22 Trophies

Diner Dash 1 of 12 Trophies

Call of Duty: World at War 4 of 65 Trophies

Switchball 1 of 12 Trophies

Fat Princess 0 of 27 Trophies

Terminator Salvation 0 of 12 Trophies

PAIN 0 of 41 Trophies

Wolfenstein 3D 1 of 12 Trophies

Bomberman Ultra 1 of 11 Trophies

Unreal Tournament III 0 of 48 Trophies

UFC Undisputed 2009 0 of 31 Trophies

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic 0 of 12 Trophies

Killzone 2 16 of 84 Trophies

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe 2 of 43 Trophies

BioShock 3 of 66 Trophies

Linger In Shadows 5 of 16 Trophies

Inferno Pool 4 of 12 Trophies

Call of Duty Classic 0 of 38 Trophies

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars 2 of 12 Trophies

3 on 3 NHL Arcade 1 of 13 Trophies

God of War 0 of 36 Trophies

Yet the idiot said my games are "old mini games" and "Most of the real games you rented you have barely any trophies" LMFAO

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 175 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

You have less then 20 retail games on your list and they are old most you didn't get any trophies  that means you didn't like or just rented them.

The only games you have really played are super lame games that you should have bought on your phone or something. If you had money your list would look more like mine and have lots of time played with current retail games and not mini games.

You are listing my mini games I will get to those after I beat my retail games. I still have some that are sealed.

You can look later I bought 4 new games last night they will have 0 trohies for at least a couple months.

Bottom line all you do is complain about everything. You finally shut up for a week and were happy with CS now you are bashing it. GROW UP

Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 175 (136 Views)
0 Likes