Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
730 posts

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 20, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
DEATHxTROLL187 are you on crack? My assassin name? LMAO So I played with you on a game you don't have, then started responding to you under an account i don't have? Lmao. Keep hiding behind a fake account, no one knows.... Shhhhhhhhhhh

You got caught chump.

I called you out while you were banned and assassin started talking in your behalf bringing up details that only you would remember.

What kind of loser has to make a new name just to keep his trolling going. This is all you got going on in life?

I will be back in a couple months and you will still be right here. Peace

Message 131 of 175 (205 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
DEATHxTROLL187 are you on crack? My assassin name? LMAO So I played with you on a game you don't have, then started responding to you under an account i don't have? Lmao. Keep hiding behind a fake account, no one knows.... Shhhhhhhhhhh

You got caught chump.

I called you out while you were banned and assassin started talking in your behalf bringing up details that only you would remember.

What kind of loser has to make a new name just to keep his trolling going. This is all you got going on in life?

I will be back in a couple months and you will still be right here. Peace

Could you put his full name so i can at least know who the **bleep** you are talking about? What kind of loser makes an account with NO GAMES EVER PLAYED on it, just to come on here and troll? Pathetic.
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 132 of 175 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Execrate when you say things like "If you had money your list would look more like mine and have lots of time played" "you didn't get any trophies  that means you didn't like or just rented them." and "You finally shut up for a week and were happy with CS", it really exposes the HUGE loser that you are.

You think that if some has money they would have to play alot of games... lmao No, i have good money but i spend it on dirt bikes, guns, vehicles, my girl, my house, my hobbies etc.
You have said "everyone has time for video games", no MOST people actually don't have time for games. At least not if they have a social life, job, hobbies, and whatever. Your COMPLETE lack of knowledge, intellect, social competency, reading comprehension, life experience, and ability to understand you are completely unwanted lead me to believe you are either home schooled by your incompetent parents or just mentally retarded.
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 133 of 175 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

You could not make up a valid point so now you try a different approach.

You have close to the same level as me that means you play just as much. The only difference is you play old games you got cheap or rented and crap lame mini games. Lots of my games are co op I play with real life friends who are mayrried with kids. Playing old games and horriable mini games make me think you can't afford the current games.

Message 134 of 175 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 20, 2012

i dont know whats more pathetic, execrate for continuing to defend himself when he was clearly wrong, or that tool who keeps visiting this thread to tag posts and kudo people... are these adults on this forum or teenagers acting like it?  either way i am glad i am neither of them.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 135 of 175 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Execrate wrote:

You could not make up a valid point so now you try a different approach.

You have close to the same level as me that means you play just as much. The only difference is you play old games you got cheap or rented and crap lame mini games. That would make me think you can't afford the current games.

Your incompetent parents couldn't even teach you math? You have 1,460 i have 724, that's more than double idiot. You brag about your playing time on con and s4 yet i have better stats and trophies. I have better games than you, all you have are immature little **bleep** games. Must be nice not to have friends or a life. To just sit around playing games all day must be fulfilling.... PATHETIC
Message 136 of 175 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

You have no retail games at  all and the ones you did play are mini games and not good ones.

I see why you are mad all the time poverty sucks I hear.

You should have played more con since it was the best game on ps3 but you were busy with Noby Noby? @@@

You would have played more con if you were not a lone wolf and had some friends.

You can call my a loser you can say I have a bad kdr but you are on a video game forum just like me. The diffrence is I have games. Maybe when ps4 comes out you can get GRFS and play on your other name that slick, WP, and DT called you out on.

Message 137 of 175 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Sep 20, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

i dont know whats more pathetic, execrate for continuing to defend himself when he was clearly wrong, or that tool who keeps visiting this thread to tag posts and kudo people... are these adults on this forum or teenagers acting like it?  either way i am glad i am neither of them.

:heart:   :heart:    :heart:   :heart:    :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Message 138 of 175 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I have more trophies on con too LMAO. You have no friends, and a negative kdr. No wonder you don't have trophies.
Let's have a look at this statement "you have no retail games at  all".
My retail games.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
InFAMOUS 2
Resident Evil 5
Battlefield 3
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet2
Warhawk
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
MX vs ATV Reflex
Medal of Honor
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Medal of Honor Frontline
MAG
Gran Turismo 5
God of War III
InFamous
Red Dead Redemption
Portal 2
SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
Killzone 2
Wolfenstein
SPLATTERHOUSE
UFC Undisputed 2010
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed II
SOCOM: Confrontation
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Burnout Paradise
And more lol. Do you hate being wrong constantly?
Message 139 of 175 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

All very old and most of those have no trophies you did not finish any or really start them. My guess is rented alot or when your mom let you have friends over they brought some games.

I have about that many sitting on shelf that I have not gotten to yet.

Message 140 of 175 (148 Views)
0 Likes