Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 21, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
You make zero sense.
Your grammar is so horrible you have had to edit your last 11 posts.
Everyone knows you are a tantrum throwing cry baby.
I have proven you are a ignorant loser of a child.
No one likes you. You're the one kid in the group that everyone picks on yet you keep coming back because you have no other friends lol.

loser is an understatment, this guy actually made up nonsense like owning a house with a bar and representing himself in court.... Simple things like this are obvious signs that he is just a little kid pretending to have these things when simply he lives at home with mom and dad who just happen to buy him everything. We all know he doesnt pay for his games.

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 175 (253 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/17/2010
Offline
2277 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I love reading these crap posts by xSlappy,  he is nothing but a disgruntled MAG player who is pee'd off Zipper made SOCOM 4 instead of MAG 2.  You fellow SOCOMers give her too much credit, xSlappy is not a SOCOMer and never was.  Stop wasting your time on a SOCOM poser.

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 175 (226 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I love reading these crap posts by xSlappy,  he is nothing but a disgruntled MAG player who is pee'd off Zipper made SOCOM 4 instead of MAG 2.  You fellow SOCOMers give her too much credit, xSlappy is not a SOCOMer and never was.  Stop wasting your time on a SOCOM poser.


yea all of those Mag instead of socom 4 posts i made, i must have been PO'ed.... dont know why your panties are in a bunch today but thanks for taking it out on me, your probably mad because you come here asking for people to play socom 4 with and nobody wants to..... another friday night playing a dead game by yourself... now i see why your mad.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 175 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/17/2010
Offline
2277 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I love reading these crap posts by xSlappy,  he is nothing but a disgruntled MAG player who is pee'd off Zipper made SOCOM 4 instead of MAG 2.  You fellow SOCOMers give her too much credit, xSlappy is not a SOCOMer and never was.  Stop wasting your time on a SOCOM poser.


yea all of those Mag instead of socom 4 posts i made, i must have been PO'ed.... dont know why your panties are in a bunch today but thanks for taking it out on me, your probably mad because you come here asking for people to play socom 4 with and nobody wants to..... another friday night playing a dead game by yourself... now i see why your mad.


I was a little disappointed you didn't show up last night, what happened did mommy ground you from your ps3, oh well you never use your mic anyways.  

 

I do enjoy seeing you wake up early on Saturday to reply to a post on a forum for a dead game that you no longer play.  Isn't that what you use to make fun of TOMB about?  Hypocrite much?

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 175 (195 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I love reading these crap posts by xSlappy,  he is nothing but a disgruntled MAG player who is pee'd off Zipper made SOCOM 4 instead of MAG 2.  You fellow SOCOMers give her too much credit, xSlappy is not a SOCOMer and never was.  Stop wasting your time on a SOCOM poser.


yea all of those Mag instead of socom 4 posts i made, i must have been PO'ed.... dont know why your panties are in a bunch today but thanks for taking it out on me, your probably mad because you come here asking for people to play socom 4 with and nobody wants to..... another friday night playing a dead game by yourself... now i see why your mad.


I was a little disappointed you didn't show up last night, what happened did mommy ground you from your ps3, oh well you never use your mic anyways.  

 

I do enjoy seeing you wake up early on Saturday to reply to a post on a forum for a dead game that you no longer play.  Isn't that what you use to make fun of TOMB about?  Hypocrite much?


only losers stay home on the weekends to play video games

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 175 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I love reading these crap posts by xSlappy,  he is nothing but a disgruntled MAG player who is pee'd off Zipper made SOCOM 4 instead of MAG 2.  You fellow SOCOMers give her too much credit, xSlappy is not a SOCOMer and never was.  Stop wasting your time on a SOCOM poser.


yea all of those Mag instead of socom 4 posts i made, i must have been PO'ed.... dont know why your panties are in a bunch today but thanks for taking it out on me, your probably mad because you come here asking for people to play socom 4 with and nobody wants to..... another friday night playing a dead game by yourself... now i see why your mad.


I was a little disappointed you didn't show up last night, what happened did mommy ground you from your ps3, oh well you never use your mic anyways.  

 

I do enjoy seeing you wake up early on Saturday to reply to a post on a forum for a dead game that you no longer play.  Isn't that what you use to make fun of TOMB about?  Hypocrite much?


only losers stay home on the weekends to play video games

 


I would love to see what you do while you are out considering you could not afford $15 to play CS.

 

Only lonely people go out every weekend. They go out becuase they are looking for something... lonely sad people.

 

The day time Is for going out and doing stuff and by stuff I don't mean sitting at a bar wishing you had a girl and a house.

 

By the time you wake up I have prob done more then your gonna do the whole weekend and I still have time for gameing.

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 175 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2011
Offline
1228 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012
Execrate you just keep digging the whole deeper lol.

"Only lonely people go out every weekend" Is that what losers tell themselves on the weekend? Or does mommy tell you that?

The day time is for **bleep** and making plans for night.

"By the time you wake up I have prob done more then your gonna do the whole weekend and I still have time for gameing." Whatever you have to tell yourself so you don't try to eat a 9mil.

Btw why is it always you bringing up money and how much everyone has? Your that guy that is always trying to convince people he's got a big **bleep** when it's really like 3in.
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 175 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
Execrate you just keep digging the whole deeper lol.

"Only lonely people go out every weekend" Is that what losers tell themselves on the weekend? Or does mommy tell you that?

The day time is for **bleep** and making plans for night.

"By the time you wake up I have prob done more then your gonna do the whole weekend and I still have time for gameing." Whatever you have to tell yourself so you don't try to eat a 9mil.

Btw why is it always you bringing up money and how much everyone has? Your that guy that is always trying to convince people he's got a big **bleep** when it's really like 3in.

Why do you respond to everything I say you bored with your mini games?

 

I think it is funny that broke kids try to run there mouth all the time. Your rank is almost a 12 and you got it playing little kids games. A guy that plays bejeweled all day and then goes onto a forum and calls someone a loser for play New retail games. You crack me up.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 175 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2011
Offline
1228 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012
Stop embarrassing yourself kid.

You have more "mini games" than me.

You think "Only lonely people go out every weekend" and "The day time Is for going out and doing stuff". Could you be a bigger loser?

Like i said before you're the one kid in the group that everyone picks on yet you keep coming back because you have no other friends Except you're even worst because you try to convince us you are rich, cool, have lots and lots and lots of friends, have a girl friend, own a house, bar, and aren't still breast feeding.

You try to measure ones wealth by "how many new games they have" and how many friends by how many "co op games" they have... It's funny that at the same time as trying to make yourself sound cool, rich, etc you show that you are really a bum **bleep** virgin mooching of his disappointed parents. It's obvious that you are not and have never been cool, popular, or whatever else you CLAIM to be.
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 175 (144 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 23, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
Stop embarrassing yourself kid.

You have more "mini games" than me.

You think "Only lonely people go out every weekend" and "The day time Is for going out and doing stuff". Could you be a bigger loser?

Like i said before you're the one kid in the group that everyone picks on yet you keep coming back because you have no other friends Except you're even worst because you try to convince us you are rich, cool, have lots and lots and lots of friends, have a girl friend, own a house, bar, and aren't still breast feeding.

You try to measure ones wealth by "how many new games they have" and how many friends by how many "co op games" they have... It's funny that at the same time as trying to make yourself sound cool, rich, etc you show that you are really a bum **bleep** virgin mooching of his disappointed parents. It's obvious that you are not and have never been cool, popular, or whatever else you CLAIM to be.

It is funny I have not been on in a couple days the second I get back and post you automatically respond instantly. Pretty pathetic.

 

If you had a friend you would be on GRFS story or Borderlands. You are a gamer  just as much as me. A 12 rank proves you play a lot the difference is you got your rank  from little kid games. The facet you don't have any retail games does mean you are poor. Why would you own a ps3 and play hours of mini games if you don't like games? How are you a 12 if you don't play?

 

Bottom line if playing all the time makes you a loser we are both losers. Again the difference is I am playing the newest and hot games with my real life friends and family. You sit in a basement high playing bejeweled.

 

I let this conversation go I let you have the last word and you brought it up again. Have your mom read all these posts to you and see how stupid you make yourself sound.

 

 

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 175 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes