I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 24, 2012
As i have explained before it's not xp, time played doesn't effect your level. You have MORE THAN DOUBLE the trophies. Difference is i play small games with my girl and in my free time, you play long games but end up sucking too bad to finish them. At least you finally admitted you "play all the time".

Stop trying to convince us as well as yourself that you shouldn't shut yourself in the garage with the car on, we've already made up our minds. Everytime you post it makes you look even more like a out of touch virgin in need of some serious social aptitude.

"If you had a friend you would be on GRFS story or Borderlands" No, if YOU had friends YOU wouldn't... But seriously the stuff you say is pathetic.
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 161 of 175 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 24, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
Execrate you just keep digging the whole deeper lol.

"Only lonely people go out every weekend" Is that what losers tell themselves on the weekend? Or does mommy tell you that?

The day time is for **bleep** and making plans for night.

"By the time you wake up I have prob done more then your gonna do the whole weekend and I still have time for gameing." Whatever you have to tell yourself so you don't try to eat a 9mil.

Btw why is it always you bringing up money and how much everyone has? Your that guy that is always trying to convince people he's got a big **bleep** when it's really like 3in.

he keeps bringing that up because hes still mad about me proving him wrong three days ago, these clowns on this forum get so heated and it lasts, i mean look at war pig i got under his skin weeks ago and hes still mad about it, i mean what other reason would someone come to these forums to only tag people and not post anything.... hes mad just like Exe.

you know you have won when a dispute that was days or even weeks ago happened and they are still mad about it today.... thats what i call winning.

these guys live pathetic lives

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 162 of 175 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4817 posts

Sep 24, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

only losers stay home on the weekends to play video games

Funny how you always call people losers and claim you are winning but you spend hours everyday on a dead forum of a video game you don't play, arguing with the same people you call losers.  Are you really that stupid? You don't see how that makes you the biggest loser here?

And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 163 of 175 (301 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

only losers stay home on the weekends to play video games

Funny how you always call people losers and claim you are winning but you spend hours everyday on a dead forum of a video game you don't play, arguing with the same people you call losers.  Are you really that stupid? You don't see how that makes you the biggest loser here?

i didnt call anyone a loser, unless you stay home all weekend to play video games then yes you have no friends and are a loser. I dont come here for hours, maybe 5 minutes just to school you or exe like i am doing now.

whats funny is all of the sudden you just started quoting me for no reason? Like i said you probably have no friends which is why you play video games all weekend like exe, maybe you two should hook up in game that can be your first buddy.

Message 164 of 175 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:
As i have explained before it's not xp, time played doesn't effect your level. You have MORE THAN DOUBLE the trophies. Difference is i play small games with my girl and in my free time, you play long games but end up sucking too bad to finish them. At least you finally admitted you "play all the time".

Stop trying to convince us as well as yourself that you shouldn't shut yourself in the garage with the car on, we've already made up our minds. Everytime you post it makes you look even more like a out of touch virgin in need of some serious social aptitude.

"If you had a friend you would be on GRFS story or Borderlands" No, if YOU had friends YOU wouldn't... But seriously the stuff you say is pathetic.

To get to that level it takes time bottom line you have no current games and I don't believe you can afford any.

"you play long games but end up sucking too bad to finish them"

I have fished every game on my list on hard that I have started. You played one or two call of duty's on normal. Why play a game if not for a challenge. You should have just watched it on youtube. 

At least you finally admitted you "play all the time".

How is that news? I am always talking about games and I don't try to hide that I am a gamer.

is there a bejeweled forum you can find new  people to argue with?

Maybe when ps4 drops they will lower game prices and you can enjoy some new games.

You don't have a girl if she played games with you like you say she would be on borderlands or is she dumb as **** and can only understand mini games.

If my girl was that dumb I would go to the mall and buy bored or card games before I wasted hours playing the stupid games you do.

Message 165 of 175 (279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I just don't play games anymore. But in your loser world no one would choose not to play, if they don't play they can't.

I don't challenge myself on video games lol. You are absolutely HORRIBLE at video games, especially online. What's your excuse? "i play for fun, not to be good" lol

"I have fished every game on my list on hard that I have started." Nope. http://psnprofiles.com/Execrate

The fact you keep bringing up bejewled is more proof you don't have a girl. What's your excuse for fat princess?

"You don't have a girl if she played games with you like you say she would be on borderlands or is she dumb as **** and can only understand mini games." U mad bro? U mad you never felt **bleep**? How manny attractive girls play borderlands lol... You say EXACTLY what an unsocial loser bullied virgin would say.

I mean who the **bleep** would say "if you had a girl friend you would be playing borderlands with her" LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO Probably the most revealing statement yet.
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 166 of 175 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16957 posts

Sep 24, 2012

and this is what things look like when 7th graders take over.....

Photobucket
Message 167 of 175 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 24, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

True this is wack and I am sorry I am a part of this conversation but he keeps bringing it up.

I played fat princess once did not like it big deal that is how all your games are but you have trophies in all of them.

If I like it I would play it I play worms all the time I am not embarrassed by my games. You can tell witch ones I play and what ones I don't by the amount of trophies. I will try any game!

The difference is all my little games are mixed in with retail titles you have only a couple real games. There is 20 retail games on your list and you only beat 3 or 4 on normal like a little kid,

The rest you have no trophies. My guess is you rented and they were to hard so you went back to one of your g a y games that you enjoy with your sister/GF. Then you go play with your guns and dirt bike?

Message 168 of 175 (247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Execrate wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

True this is wack and I am sorry I am a part of this conversation but he keeps bringing it up.

I played fat princess once did not like it big deal that is how all your games are but you have trophies in all of them.

If I like it I would play it I play worms all the time I am not embarrassed by my games. You can tell witch ones I play and what ones I don't by the amount of trophies. I will try any game!

The difference is all my little games are mixed in with retail titles you have only a couple real games. There is 20 retail games on your list and you only beat 3 or 4 on normal like a little kid,

The rest you have no trophies. My guess is you rented and they were to hard so you went back to one of your g a y games that you enjoy with your sister/GF. Then you go play with your guns and dirt bike?

hes talking about you dummy

Message 169 of 175 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Sep 24, 2012
You know the world is getting bad when a kid tries to make fun of you for NOT playing video games lol. Are your parents proud of you for beating sp?

No one cares about if someone beats sp, you are absolutely HORRIBLE at multiplayer. Who gives a **bleep** if you beat cod on hard? Anyone can beat sp. lol You have a negative kdr on them all. lol

The funny thing is that i'm better than you, yet i CHOOSE not to play. You are awful but you just keep playing, because you have no friends and no talents. Just like you keep coming back here even though no one likes you.
Message 170 of 175 (233 Views)
0 Likes