Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Re: Is there any particular reason why we can't dance in clan matches anymore?

Apr 30, 2011

I rather see it taken out completely..Its unrealistic,,,if you want to dance go play socom 2,or better yet go play dance dance revolution,,,time to move on

I DON'T LIKE SOCOM4,CAUSE ITS NOT A SOCOM GAME,,PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Message 11 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
953 posts

Apr 30, 2011

XxSMOKEDOUTxX wrote:

I rather see it taken out completely..Its unrealistic,,,if you want to dance go play socom 2,or better yet go play dance dance revolution,,,time to move on

You know what? Anyone who gives a damn about gaming, having fun, and being competitive, usually don't give a damn about being realistic. The "unrealistic" argument is the lamest **bleep** ever. ITS A VIDEO GAME.

Dancing was harmless fun in a competitive envrioment. If anything I thought it was stupid you could only dance one time. Now they take it out completely in clan matches, Kinda pointless really. They should of spent that time worrying about the damn party system instead of padding the next patch with mostly useless stuff. Only like 4 things on that list is good.

Message 12 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5743 posts

Apr 30, 2011

Raansu wrote:

XxSMOKEDOUTxX wrote:

You know what? Anyone who gives a damn about gaming, having fun, and being competitive, usually don't give a damn about being realistic. The "unrealistic" argument is the lamest **bleep** ever. ITS A VIDEO GAME.

Dancing was harmless fun in a competitive envrioment. If anything I thought it was stupid you could only dance one time. Now they take it out completely in clan matches, Kinda pointless really. They should of spent that time worrying about the damn party system instead of padding the next patch with mostly useless stuff. Only like 4 things on that list is good.

He was being sarcastic...

Message 13 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
720 posts

Apr 30, 2011

whoady4shoady wrote:
Prone humping is much better anyway.

Amen to that, brother!

Message 14 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2723 posts

Apr 30, 2011

Clan matches are serious business

Message 15 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3887 posts

Apr 30, 2011
Because you wouldn't want to sprain an ankle, duh!
So why does a company that relies on consumer satisfaction and brand recognition treat its fans with such contempt? Because...

Sony hates you.

2,754,617 people are tired of Sony's bull.
Message 16 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Apr 30, 2011

jah75157 wrote:

This seriously pisses me off. Why the **bleep** can't i dance in a clan match? My clan likes to get it's grove on. People are abusing the xp system? YOU SHOULD GET MORE XP FOR DANCING IN A CLAN MATCH!!! You not dying is more important in these games.

**bleep**tards

Depends on how often you can dance on a body.  If you could dance on the same body for the whole round it might be a problem.  The boosters will abuse anything they can so I don't see why they had to remove the dancing.

Message 17 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Apr 30, 2011

XxSMOKEDOUTxX wrote:

Someone gets danced on a lot.

Message 18 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Apr 30, 2011

drpacifist wrote:

XxSMOKEDOUTxX wrote:

Someone gets danced on a lot.

lol

Message 19 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Apr 30, 2011

Raansu wrote:

XxSMOKEDOUTxX wrote:

awww,did someone read something they didnt agree with,,,for real move on this is  nexgen socom,,not your ps2 pile of poop

Message 20 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes