Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: Execrate Fender Bender 4253 posts

MOH $20 this week

[ Edited ]
159 replies 1046 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

What do you guys think ? Anyone on Homerun? Voice problems suck but have been having fun. I got it for story but MP will get some play.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/11/black-friday-deals

Moh

Message 1 of 160 (1,046 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: MOH

Nov 2, 2012

I played the beta on XBOX, Didn't like it. I had actually pre-ordered it and retracted my money cause i found it wack.

Message 2 of 160 (1,014 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2392 posts

Nov 2, 2012

A few of my SOCOM friends play it.  They say it's fun but i'm still busy playing SOCOM.    This thread is somewhat SOCOM related but I have a feeling it will be moved.. Homerun is a SOCOMtype  gamemode (I hear)

Message 3 of 160 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Not socom related, but then again what is nowadays...
------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 4 of 160 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3757 posts

Nov 3, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Obvious enough they only move certain threads out of this forum like mine. Is this discrimination? Why yes it is. Otherwise all non socom related material would be moved!

Message 5 of 160 (987 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Obvious enough they only move certain threads out of this forum like mine. Is this discrimination? Why yes it is. Otherwise all non socom related material would be moved!

Relax they move my posts all the time. Maybe they have more important stuff to worry about right now.

Lots of people say in game MOH reminds them of socom2. I don't get it but I have heard it a couple times. Maybe they are referring to guns. Tomb said BF was more socom then s4 so add no respawn to it maybe it is.

Anyway very fast matches hopefully the dlc brings some bigger maps. The game will end when BLk2 comes anyway but story is good and anything is better then nothing right now.

MOHKDA.jpg

Message 6 of 160 (956 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012
Evo_SI wrote:

I played the beta on XBOX, Didn't like it. I had actually pre-ordered it and retracted my money cause i found it wack.

It is exactly what I thought it would be.... What did you think it was gonna be?

MOHKDA.jpg

Message 7 of 160 (955 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Just because a game has a no respawn mode doesn't mean it is like socom or tactical. Seems like a certain person says every new arcade shooter that has a round based mode is the most tactical game ever. (You know who you are)

Every new game is like socom at first in that it's fun, but can it sustain that for 3, 4, 5, + years? Most can't for a month. So many reasons why socom was the GOAT.

------------------------------
S_L_I_C_K - "i would take the current /6 over socom 1 and 2s zipper every day of the week.  /6 is better than zipper ever pretended to be. "
Message 8 of 160 (936 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Nov 3, 2012

xUSMCxSTRIKERx wrote:

Just because a game has a no respawn mode doesn't mean it is like socom or tactical. Seems like a certain person says every new arcade shooter that has a round based mode is the most tactical game ever. (You know who you are)

Every new game is like socom at first in that it's fun, but can it sustain that for 3, 4, 5, + years? Most can't for a month. So many reasons why socom was the GOAT.

Socom did not have so called triple A online games coming out every month to compete with. If socom 1 and MW came out at the same time socom would of never had part 2.

Message 9 of 160 (928 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8943 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Execrate wrote:

What do you guys think ? Anyone on Homerun? Voice problems suck but have been having fun. I got it for story but MP will get some play.

Moh

Not a bad game, it grows on you.  I have been playing non stop day 1. 

http://www.socomfan.com/

photo newsocomfansbanner-1-1.png
Message 10 of 160 (920 Views)
0 Likes