[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Looks like another crappy shooter game...Wait it's 3rd person, I'm sure SOCOMers will love it:robotsad: 

It looks way too cartoony.  I like the idea of the map selection though.

Wait a minute, I know you from somewhere?  LOL, I'll never tell anyone you play "that game".  Atleast we are both 2nd class SOCOMers.

LOL!  I'm not in denial about it!

I would rather not play SOCOM 4 but S:C is hacked bigtime and all other games suck so I'm going to wear my SOCOM 4 badge proudly.  If people don't like it, they can suk what I've got hanging.l

Don't let Professional here about that because he might take that offer! :smileyvery-happy:

Pro can act like he's too cool for S4 but he had a good time playing.  Trust me.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Re: New TPS

Aug 17, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Looks like another crappy shooter game...Wait it's 3rd person, I'm sure SOCOMers will love it:robotsad: 

Wait a minute, I know you from somewhere?  LOL, I'll never tell anyone you play "that game".  Atleast we are both 2nd class SOCOMers.

I would rather not play SOCOM 4 but S:C is hacked bigtime and all other games suck so I'm going to wear my SOCOM 4 badge proudly.  If people don't like it, they can suk what I've got hanging.l

I think that we are in the same boat my friend

You are not my friend yet...I'll send friend request next time I'm on.  You seem like a good guy:smileyhappy:

Careful with Irie.  He is the master trickster who can trick you into doing anything!!!!  jk  Irie is a good guy.

Instead of trolling, find something better to do. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

http://therealsocom.com/s1hd/votes1hd6.png

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Aug 17, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Don't let Professional here about that because he might take that offer! :smileyvery-happy:

Pro can act like he's too cool for S4 but he had a good time playing.

I figured he would be playing S4 with Turban when he is not with us unless Turban doesn't play anymore..?

Instead of trolling, find something better to do. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2336 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I figured he would be playing S4 with Turban when he is not with us unless Turban doesn't play anymore..?

Nah, Pro plays S:C with (GS-) when he games, he still "hates" S4.   Turb still games almost daily, I'm hoping for a (DT=) reunion on CS:GO.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6895 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Turban was on the other day and him and Madden were kicking my **bleep** at Bomb Tech.  Don't mess with Turban on that game mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6895 posts

Aug 17, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I think that we are in the same boat my friend

You are not my friend yet...I'll send friend request next time I'm on.  You seem like a good guy:smileyhappy:

Nice. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2336 posts

Aug 17, 2012

The_Irie_One wrote:

Turban was on the other day and him and Madden were kicking my **bleep** at Bomb Tech.  Don't mess with Turban on that game mode.

Yeah he's a fn beast,  murder,murder,murder...bombtech assassin

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Aug 17, 2012

The_Irie_One wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Yea, i have played with Turban before, he is good.   I might have to get on sometime and play a few games with you.  It has been a long time.  You can always join us on the community nights. 

and Madden I didn't realize he hated Socom 4.  I thought he said he still played it.  I guess I was wrong.  We need to get Turban into one of the community nights.  It would be pretty fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (163 Views)
Survivor
2336 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Big_Fred18 wrote:

The_Irie_One wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Yea, i have played with Turban before, he is good.   I might have to get on sometime and play a few games with you.  It has been a long time.  You can always join us on the community nights. 

and Madden I didn't realize he hated Socom 4.  I thought he said he still played it.  I guess I was wrong.  We need to get Turban into one of the community nights.  It would be pretty fun.

I've invited him to CM and I'm sure LUKE has aswell but he still won't play S:C.  

I wanted PRO, rabidmonkey and uneven to come back to S4 for bombtech night, but they all traded it in.  They say they are going to buy it again but hasen't happened yet.  

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Aug 17, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

I've invited him to CM and I'm sure LUKE has aswell but he still won't play S:C.  

I wanted PRO, rabidmonkey and uneven to come back to S4 for bombtech night, but they all traded it in.  They say they are going to buy it again but hasen't happened yet.  

I can see why he doesn't want to i just figure he would have some fun.  and I am sure they can get a new copy of Socom 4.  I saw it at gamestop for $20 along with Con that was $15.(new)   I am not sure what the $ is used.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (154 Views)
0 Likes