Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: No con2 anytime soon or s6 s2 HD

Aug 14, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

I think basically what they are saying is "We already approached Sony about doing another Socom and they rejected the idea so instead of bugging us on our twitter and facebook sites go bug SCEA about it" lol.

For once I think tomb is right. They should just drop the socom name and make a game.

Message 11 of 20 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3682 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Execrate wrote:

**bleep**!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ireq8a

Good news. They don't release more beta Software with the Socom name on it.

Message 12 of 20 (433 Views)
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Thank god for some of us counterstrike is only days away!!!

I was wrong CS:GO SUCKS
Message 13 of 20 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4198 posts

Aug 15, 2012

omg what a shocker!!!!!!  I totally didn't see that coming!  Like OH MY GAWD!!!!

Message 14 of 20 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX wrote:

omg what a shocker!!!!!!  I totally didn't see that coming!  Like OH MY GAWD!!!!

Ya not a big surprise that they are not currently officially working on SOCOM. Now that they have said that I guess they can get started working on it now:smileyvery-happy: 

Message 15 of 20 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Aug 15, 2012

IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL

Message 16 of 20 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Execrate wrote:

I don't understand why they don't just put out a map pack for con. If they used old maps I can't see it being costly.

it costly  when alot guys are going to be wanting a contract to work.    I think thats where the issue lie , no is going to working for free.  i dont  see why sony dont  jus tput  a  psn dev on it  just  to make  expansion map pack.. I mean  this is just a very very  awful thing..

might as well  ask us to swallow  knife.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 17 of 20 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 17, 2012
HA....HAHA......HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Message 18 of 20 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2496 posts

Aug 17, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:

We still have SOCOM 4

Message 19 of 20 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3370 posts

Aug 19, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:

We still have SOCOM 4

....and Confrontation.... AND SOCOM 1 + 2 + 3 + CA (for another 10 or so days...), AND we still have the hope that SONY IS working on a socom HD or IS PLANNING / THINKING about it after all the feedback....  Remember people... just because SLANT 6 says they aren't working on a socom doesn't mean that the people that OWN the socom franchise (SONY..........) haven't given the green light for another company to make or remake a socom.  Not trying to give people false hope.. but just letting you know the obvious.. just because slant 6 isn't working on a socom doesn't mean another dev isn't.  Plus, as Vanilla already said, anyone that truly follows socom and knows what they are talking about HAS KNOWN for MONTHS that slant 6 has NOT been working on socom, but that they do WANT to. Nuff said.  Also, don't forget what one of the sony bosses / presidents? Yoshida said about socom... "we never retire a franchise"......................   Point is - keep pestering sony about socom, and we just might get through to them after all this time..........  I really personally cannot fathom how they can make so many HD remakes and not remake their biggest online PS2 game.  I think we'll see it, might have to wait till next year, but we'll see.  If not, I'd be willing to bet some money we'll at least see socom return on the PS4 in it's first year of launch.  Sony does not have THAT many franshises... and I don't think they will ignore their main tactical shooter for much longer.. although they have done so with Syphon Filter.  You never know.  Can't say no or yes, because the truth is NOBODY knows right now, just will have to wait and see what they decide on this next year as they end the PS3's cycle (and stop releasing HD remakes...) and transition to the PS4.  If we don't hear anything in the next year I'd say then all the socom fans can say "no confrontation 2 or s6 or S2 HD anytime soon".  Way too soon to say it now, especially since nobody knows what slant 6 is doing after the resident evil game they made.. (and slant 6 themselves saying they'd love to work on another socom......) ...and SONY themselves have hinted at socom continuing, sooner or later.  We'll just have to see.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 20 of 20 (260 Views)
0 Likes