1234 comments at the time of this posting. Pretty impressive for a dead game!
whats reddit if dnt mind me asking.. knwo what i find impressive with that. over 12 k comments. and counting
vp-psn legioniaree group.
Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future
some of the comments make me want to puke.
- E-Seals belonging to GNK (Glitch No Kill)
- Colored clan tag codes
- never forget the wall hop.
- ESEALS!, who remembers laydown and legit rank up, I'm not going to lie i had a name that I ranked up into the top 1000, does anyone else know about that life? lol
- Doing the ninja jump onto the rooftops, that for some reason, required a PS1 controller.
- IDOT and SocomCodes all the way. Dragon if anyone remembers me...
- I think I remember... I was -DeMoN- figured out how to get all the guns online with a simple glitch, then killed the game when I started hacking and accidentally figured out Spiderman, Moon Jump, etc. and released them before IDOT and all them. Reminds me, I still have the AIM screenname I Killed Socom
- i remember a turret glitch... body would float above the turret and you'd run around invisible.
- **bleep**, I remember this was one of the first games I played as soon as I got the online capability for my PS2. I remember ninja jumping around back in the GNK e-seals rooms
- GNK all the way back in the day.
- i remember how it was found, and who knew it at the time, we would just f*** around and crash servers, ahole move but fun when you heard screams through the mic
- Crashing E-Seals with the AGG was some of the best times.
- OMG these words...they bring me back. F***ing E-seals, gnk, ladder slide **bleep**, GOD I ****ING LOVED THIS FRANCHISE.
- GNK rooms were my second home. Oh the hours and hours I spent in those on S2 and S3
- I loved eSeals. We ran that ***t lol Clan 1SHoT!
There have always been so many signs leadering to this game being the all time favorite. Valve played their cards right by recreating a classic to be sold on the PS3. Sony can simply do the same by creating SOCOM 2 HD. We shall see..