Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 11 of 13 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3108 posts

Re: SOCOM featured on Reddit

Sep 7, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

some of the comments make me want to puke.

• E-Seals belonging to GNK (Glitch No Kill)
  • Colored clan tag codes
  • never forget the wall hop.
  • ESEALS!, who remembers laydown and legit rank up, I'm not going to lie i had a name that I ranked up into the top 1000, does anyone else know about that life? lol
  • Doing the ninja jump onto the rooftops, that for some reason, required a PS1 controller.
  • IDOT and SocomCodes all the way. Dragon if anyone remembers me...
  • I think I remember... I was -DeMoN- figured out how to get all the guns online with a simple glitch, then killed the game when I started hacking and accidentally figured out Spiderman, Moon Jump, etc. and released them before IDOT and all them. Reminds me, I still have the AIM screenname I Killed Socom
  • i remember a turret glitch... body would float above the turret and you'd run around invisible.
  • **bleep**, I remember this was one of the first games I played as soon as I got the online capability for my PS2. I remember ninja jumping around back in the GNK e-seals rooms
  • GNK all the way back in the day.
  • i remember how it was found, and who knew it at the time, we would just f*** around and crash servers, ahole move but fun when you heard screams through the mic
  • Crashing E-Seals with the AGG was some of the best times.
  • OMG these words...they bring me back. F***ing E-seals, gnk, ladder slide **bleep**, GOD I ****ING LOVED THIS FRANCHISE.
  • GNK rooms were my second home. Oh the hours and hours I spent in those on S2 and S3
  • I loved eSeals. We ran that ***t lol Clan 1SHoT!

I wonder how many people stopped playing SOCOM because of idiots like them?   Cheaters were/are the number 1 killers of SOCOM.  They were never a part of SOCOM, they are what's wrong with online gaming. 

Message 12 of 13 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3381 posts

Re: SOCOM featured on Reddit

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

some of the comments make me want to puke.

• E-Seals belonging to GNK (Glitch No Kill)
  • Colored clan tag codes
  • never forget the wall hop.
  • ESEALS!, who remembers laydown and legit rank up, I'm not going to lie i had a name that I ranked up into the top 1000, does anyone else know about that life? lol
  • Doing the ninja jump onto the rooftops, that for some reason, required a PS1 controller.
  • IDOT and SocomCodes all the way. Dragon if anyone remembers me...
  • I think I remember... I was -DeMoN- figured out how to get all the guns online with a simple glitch, then killed the game when I started hacking and accidentally figured out Spiderman, Moon Jump, etc. and released them before IDOT and all them. Reminds me, I still have the AIM screenname I Killed Socom
  • i remember a turret glitch... body would float above the turret and you'd run around invisible.
  • **bleep**, I remember this was one of the first games I played as soon as I got the online capability for my PS2. I remember ninja jumping around back in the GNK e-seals rooms
  • GNK all the way back in the day.
  • i remember how it was found, and who knew it at the time, we would just f*** around and crash servers, ahole move but fun when you heard screams through the mic
  • Crashing E-Seals with the AGG was some of the best times.
  • OMG these words...they bring me back. F***ing E-seals, gnk, ladder slide **bleep**, GOD I ****ING LOVED THIS FRANCHISE.
  • GNK rooms were my second home. Oh the hours and hours I spent in those on S2 and S3
  • I loved eSeals. We ran that ***t lol Clan 1SHoT!

I wonder how many people stopped playing SOCOM because of idiots like them?   Cheaters were/are the number 1 killers of SOCOM.  They were never a part of SOCOM, they are what's wrong with online gaming. 

It's pathetic isn't it.  I don't let those pieces of $hit get to me anymore though... because think of it this way... you HAVE to laugh at people that pathetic... especially the people that were STILL cheating on the PS2 socoms the last month the online was up for the PS2 socoms...   it's not even worth telling them how pathetic they are lol, it's just funny/sad they are wasting their life ruining games for other people, as if they think they're important + cool.   My best psychological guess is that this is the only way these "guys" (more like immature lil men) get attention in their life, and they want to feel "important" ..so they go online and try to get people's attention.. even if the only attention they can get is negative.   Too funny, and too sad lol.  The TRUE meaning of "losers".

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 13 of 13 (222 Views)
0 Likes