Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: Seth Luisi...?

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2012

I never played 16 vs 16..... The more people you add the less team work and call outs 4v4 is perfect but I have played R6V 6v6 only and GRFS 6v6 only. I will play wahtever the game gives me but the less the better. No need to play with randoms. You guys don't undersatnd socom  or no respawn. Keep playing BF3

50 out of 500 is nothing you have HOURS of BF respawn. S4 was to hard for you.......

Message 141 of 165 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Execrate wrote:

I never played 16 vs 16..... The more people you add the less team work and call outs 4v4 is perfect but I have played R6V 6v6 only and GRFS 6v6 only. I will play wahtever the game gives me but the less the better. No need to play with randoms. You guys don't undersatnd socom  or no respawn. Keep playing BF3

50 out of 500 is nothing you have HOURS of BF respawn. S4 was to hard for you.......

You're saying we don't understand Socom yet you can't coordinate a team of more then 4 people? lmao. Yeah we don't understand Socom. You're the guy who started with S3 when the game was already massively overhauled and say that only round based is needed to make a game Socom lol.

BF time doesn't pertain to Socom, apples to oranges. Two entirely different games, it would be like you basing what I like in a Socom game off of time played with Grand Theft Auto, different games played different ways with no relation to each other. I've played probably 20 k matches throughout all the PS 2 Socoms combined and I can count on one hand the number of times I entered a respawn room to try out a shotty or pistol only that way lol.

In the end I am fighting for a game with 100% Socom features which also means not even having any ranked repsawn option. You are defending Socom for going further away from Socom and copying all those other games you make fun of. That in itself tells all the real Socom fans that you are the one who doesn't understand Socom lol.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Message 142 of 165 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Execrate wrote:

How can you say that?  You never played something yet you an opinion on it?  On top of that you are not even a team player.  We have already proven that.

Instead of trolling, find something better to do. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

http://therealsocom.com/s1hd/votes1hd6.png

Message 143 of 165 (115 Views)
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Jul 7, 2012

If you were a socom fan you would have supported no matter what while asking for change. No zipper is gone and maybe even socom in general. We have you and your kind to blame you did not support socom but have all cods and BFs.  You will never be on my level in life or gaming.

Message 144 of 165 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Big_Fred18 wrote:

Go **** youself *** I already told you my mic was on and your boy was holding the mic acting the fool. If you are too stupid to get that... what else is there to say..... Stop hiding in locked rooms ______

Message 145 of 165 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Big_Fred18 wrote:

Go **** youself *** I already told you my mic was on and your boy was holding the mic acting the fool. If you are too stupid to get that... what else is there to say..... Stop hiding in locked rooms ______

Someone's getting sensitive lol. I tend to believe Big Fred being as you've already said you can't work with a team of more then 4 people. You need it dumbed down to where there's hardly anyone playing cause if more then 2 people are calling stuff out you get confused. You might as well just go play one on one so you don't have to worry about any teamwork at all cause you're pretty much there playing just 4 vs 4.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Message 146 of 165 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10895 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Why are you guys arguing with a teenager? If you wanna have a productive conversation, talk to your wall. You'll make more progress with it than you will Execrate.

Message 147 of 165 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Jul 7, 2012

lol You respawn and PW proctected playes should not talk to me..... I make all of you look Silly but you keep trying..

Message 148 of 165 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Tomb you sucked at con and s4 sorry socom is not an arcade  game anymore. Stick to respawn you will be fine

Message 149 of 165 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10895 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Execrate wrote:

lol You respawn and PW proctected playes should not talk to me..... I make all of you look Silly but you keep trying..

Only one who looks silly here is you.

Message 150 of 165 (100 Views)
0 Likes