Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

Re: Sony go ahead and release the news on a new ps4...... (FEB-20th)

Feb 9, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

Gosh dangit Uh-Oh!!!!  It's been over a week where is the new Sony thread!!!!  Seriously, "Step yo game up foo!!!!!!".

Wrx, seems to me your the one who needs to step your game up. Always coming to troll how original. Doubt what Im saying here. Prove it. My facts are pretty accurate until the actual information comes out. Sony isn't going for the strongest console like x-box is and on top of that it looks like Sonys console is over-priced once more. Finally Sony is all about a home entertainment set up to link all your electronics which is idiodic.

What ever happened to having a great console and making better games? IS that too hard of a concept to grasp? Since Im dealing with you maybe so is the answer...

When you can figure out why I highlighted the part in red, I will hereby grant you permission to create another Sony thread.

Message 21 of 33 (359 Views)
Fender Bender
3912 posts

Feb 9, 2013

WRX_ wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

Gosh dangit Uh-Oh!!!!  It's been over a week where is the new Sony thread!!!!  Seriously, "Step yo game up foo!!!!!!".

Wrx, seems to me your the one who needs to step your game up. Always coming to troll how original. Doubt what Im saying here. Prove it. My facts are pretty accurate until the actual information comes out. Sony isn't going for the strongest console like x-box is and on top of that it looks like Sonys console is over-priced once more. Finally Sony is all about a home entertainment set up to link all your electronics which is idiodic.

What ever happened to having a great console and making better games? IS that too hard of a concept to grasp? Since Im dealing with you maybe so is the answer...

When you can figure out why I highlighted the part in red, I will hereby grant you permission to create another Sony thread.

I know why you high lighted it but its irrelevant as to your reasons. Im offering info thats being put out in the news about the consoles and they are not 100% accurate, So quit being butt hurt and take it with a grain of salt as they say. Right now its being pushed that x-box and microsoft are possibly making their new console not able to play used games.

So instead of flaming me, why not keep an eye on the news and see whats going on. What both companies are doing right now isn't for the customer but for themselves. I bet that sounds good to you doesn't it. Take more away from the gamer...Just like Socom no one stands up for anything. They would rather flame anyone who doesn't think like themselves!!!!!!

Message 22 of 33 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2489 posts

Feb 10, 2013
There's no way I'm buying a xbox 720. I tried the 360 and it was a poorly made piece of crap that my kids haven't even touched in months. I plan on buying a ps4 if it's backwards compatible or is released with a few great games and free online gaming still. If ps4 tries to make me pay for online gaming or doesn't have any good games, I'll probably pass and stick with my ps3 for SOCOM and the many single player games I haven't finished.
One thing for sure is if ps4 has a good looking SOCOM game at release it will be a day one purchase for me.
Message 23 of 33 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3912 posts

Feb 10, 2013

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
There's no way I'm buying a xbox 720. I tried the 360 and it was a poorly made piece of crap that my kids haven't even touched in months. I plan on buying a ps4 if it's backwards compatible or is released with a few great games and free online gaming still. If ps4 tries to make me pay for online gaming or doesn't have any good games, I'll probably pass and stick with my ps3 for SOCOM and the many single player games I haven't finished.
One thing for sure is if ps4 has a good looking SOCOM game at release it will be a day one purchase for me.

Madden sticking with the new ps4 might not be as good either considering that the new console isn't about power but about having all your electronics link up to it. Not to mention critics are highly concerned as well about the plus 400 dollar range for the console. The market isn't doing well with consoles that are over 300 and this could cause sony to bite the dust.... Time will tell.

Message 24 of 33 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

I will get both..... Day one and a new tv not sure if I am gonna go with ultra HD or that new lcd......

Madden yo must have a new one the slims are nasty and most multi platform games run better on 360. The patrty chat destroys  ps3.... The exclusives  are opinion but 360 has more.

Ps plus is kicking lives A@@ right now big props to ps3 with plus hundreds of dollars worth of stuff this year.

Message 25 of 33 (331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: y

Feb 10, 2013

I agree not buying ps4 

Message 26 of 33 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: y

Feb 10, 2013

xCougarx94 wrote:

I agree not buying ps4 

Why would you? You didn't play ps3

Message 27 of 33 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Feb 10, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Madden sticking with the new ps4 might not be as good either considering that the new console isn't about power but about having all your electronics link up to it. Not to mention critics are highly concerned as well about the plus 400 dollar range for the console. The market isn't doing well with consoles that are over 300 and this could cause sony to bite the dust.... Time will tell.

so the ps4 being $200 cheaper than the ps3 was is a bad thing?   im still waiting on these links by the way.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 33 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3912 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Well look what Sony showed the world today. The new ps4...lol

Message 29 of 33 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2936 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I love how some think Sony will just go make a SOCOM game because 10 people will not buy a PS4 otherwise.

We are all passionate about SOCOM and all w
Want a new one made.. But come on lol

I definitely want one but I'm buying a PS4 regardless! Can't wait a lot of great games and features coming with the PS4

MAG Forums - The Outlaws -

Playstation: PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID: murderator
Message 30 of 33 (177 Views)
0 Likes