Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2011
By: GreatOutage_2K11 First Son 2 posts

Using MOVE, yes or no?

5 replies 11 views Edited May 21, 2011

So I'm getting SOCOM but I am wanting to get MOVE as well. Thinking about investing in the Fully Deployed bundle that comes with camera, both controllers, sharp shooter and game. Great deal. But how well does move work with S4? Is it intuitive/easssy to pick up? Also, if I use the SharpShooter while playing online, am I going to get schooled by people using DS3?

Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2430 posts

Re: Using MOVE, yes or no?

May 21, 2011
I have never used the love before this game and I love it it so much run playing a shooter with a move sensor its great it does take a few hours to get used to it but once you get comfortable with it you own guys left and right there is no comparison I say get it its the best way to play socom 4
Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2004 posts

May 21, 2011
There is quite a bit of a learning curve (which makes the cries of "casual" so absurd) but the payoff is definitely worth it. I highly recommend it.
------------------------------------------------------------
@atpetedodd

Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

May 21, 2011

I bought it. Haven't used it much because I don't have a flat screen in my room; I use a projector. I need to get a USB extension cable so I can put the PS eye under the projection.

It isn't easy to pick up, takes fine tweaking - but a night tweaking and getting accustomed to it should do you some justice. I plan on using it once I get an extension.

Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

May 21, 2011

I recommend it as well.  

My only gripe, is that the smallest bounding box size, isn't small enough.  I have it shrunk as much as they'll let me, and I still think it takes too much movement to rotate the screen.

Oh, and I play with Move + Nav by themselves.  I don't have the SharpShooter.  The best play position I've found, is sitting on the edge of my couch, with my elbows on knees. (think of it like a 3D mouse, instead a pointer)

Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

May 21, 2011

yea it is worth it...stick to respawn though

and...be prepared for a tough learning curve with the move

Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes