Ghost of Sparta
16880 posts

Re: WE WANT A NEW SOCOM!

Jan 7, 2013

DEADGUY_ wrote:

Yes we need a new socom, they need to bring back the old style game and DUMP THE CRAP THAT THEY ARE USING WITH SLANT6, Since they have gotten the hands in the socom games the have turned to junk.

Then they shut down all the server but SOCOM4

REALY

MAD MAX

/6 didnt make socom 4.   and confrontations servers still work.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17385 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Is it too much to ask for a real socom game?

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25264 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Execrate wrote:

Just add your  name to this topic by posting something. By new I mean New lol Remake counts. It seems like socom is getting some attention it would be nice to have a list of all of us in one place. This does not need to be a battle of what is needed or what we want just one post per person please.

Fav Map

Desert Glory

I love losing all four on the seal side and then getting the total win on mercenary side.

Why I love socom

Playing No repawn with my clan. The rush from only having one life is unparallelled in other games. Having my dead clan mates watch me play and cheer as if they were playing themselves. Being dead and cheering for my clan to get the W.The fun of calling people out and watching my team eliminate them because of me or just saving someones butt.  Nothing is better then losing a bunch of rounds just to come back and get the win. Quick plants!

People in my clan that I met on socom have become as close to me as real life friends. I know what they do for work and their kids names and so on. Some I have met out when in there area.

I have over 150 games this gen and have not gotten as much time out of them combined as I did on socom confrontation. I have every shooter on ps3 and most of the I don't have more the 20 hours played. I have close to 700 hours in confrontation and I will be back for more in between newer games.

when desert glory was out they weren't called mercs they were terrorists.. They should have always been as such.

i'm a ps plus subscriber and i've been playing the free download just cause 2. i can soooooooo imagine a socom built into that world. an entire island with missions all over it that you can approach at any time in any way you desire. weapons and vehicle drops, taking over military bases and terrorist compounds. diving in that water and taking over the oil rigs. if they were to ever put out another socom i want it to be in a world like just cause 2 with a billion things to do and blow up. and as the story moves on you could have other military friendly agents to choose from to take out on missions. plus have them specialize in different languages like in S1 and if you lose that teammate you can no longer understand that language. a socom game that played like s1/s2 offline and online but with the just cause 2 base would be the best thing that ever happened to this series..

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (333 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8933 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Stackcluster wrote:

Is it too much to ask for a real socom game?

photo newsocomfansbanner-1-1.png
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (316 Views)