Jan 21 2013
By: lduquette First Son 5 posts

help with online gaming

3 replies 210 views Edited Jan 21, 2013
I'm new to online gaming and I'm playing socom 4 but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. my ratio of kill to death is uneven and I just need some help trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. can anyone help me and give me some tips or is this something that I just need to have more experience with. Also,are there any communities in game that are for beginners no I'm not just running around the bunch of experts.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: help with online gaming

Jan 21, 2013

On s4 play co op on the hardest setting I guess that could be a practice mode lol Cod duty games have a practice mode.

Learn your play style and then match your guns to it. Every game has different gun mechanics some guns you can hold the fire button down some you have to tap......

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17385 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Aim for the headshot.

:smileylol:

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Jan 23, 2013

lduquette wrote:
I'm new to online gaming and I'm playing socom 4 but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. my ratio of kill to death is uneven and I just need some help trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. can anyone help me and give me some tips or is this something that I just need to have more experience with. Also,are there any communities in game that are for beginners no I'm not just running around the bunch of experts.

learn the maps then youll know the spots to go or not. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Likes