Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2011
By: TAC-50 Lombax Warrior 254 posts

Updated Patch Notes

5 replies 495 views Edited Jul 7, 2011

Zipper please insert here

Need a patch, to fix a patch, that broke a game, that was already disabled, when it was released partially operational, due to insufficient implementation of a workable core of playability.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Updated Patch Notes

Oct 20, 2011

i need a patches or patches i cant even play online...my ps3's both download the updates but when i goes to install it sends msg "ERROR INSTALLING DATA..PLEASE PRESS X TO TRY AGAIN" i do that and it keeps popping up a few times then sends me this msg " YOUR GAME DATA IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS GAME VERSION...PLEASE SIGN IN TO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK AND DOWNLOAD NEEDED PATCHES" now i have called playstation 5 times i have formatted my ps3 i have even reformated where everything was erased off my system in safe mode and still nothing...i have called my network provider and they tested my connection which the outcome was i have a very strong connection and it is in great condition...i am on a fiber optics connection too i might add...i have tried downloding wifi and wired...i do not know what to do anymore...can someone please help me because you the  CREATORS are the only ones...amanda

Message 2 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 20, 2011

I too am also having this problem. Only I can only download 96% of the patch and it stops. I tried over and over. I even defragged the system and still nothing.

Message 3 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 2, 2012

Mine only updates to 3% every time and freezes. I want a refund! Totally lost my faith in Soccom games now!

Message 4 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jan 13, 2012

Its there servers.Don't format ps3 or delete data.

Message 5 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I HATE TO SAY OR BELIEVE IT BUT ITS TRUE. FOR SOCOM4 SONY PRINTED 2 VERSIONS OF THE DISC. IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS DAM FILE LOADED SINCE LAST WEEK THURSDAY WITH NO SUCCESS. FINALLY SOMEONE AT SONY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO GAME STOP OR WHAT EVER AND GET ANOTHER SOCOM4 DISC.  WHEN YO UGO TO BUY THE NEW DISC MAKE SURE YOU BRING IN YOUR OLD COPY TO COMPARE DISC. THE IMAGE ON THE DISC THAT WILL DOWNLOAD WITHOUT FREEZING IS DARKER.    I WENT AT 830 TO GAMESTOP, BY 11 I WAS ONLINE...

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE DARKER DISC

Message 6 of 6 (495 Views)
0 Likes