Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Re: "SOCOM: Legacy" the end all be all off SOCOM games

Jun 21, 2011

Hedberg wrote:

drpacifist wrote:

OH yeah, please make a note that the game should absolutely not be Move compatible.

Uhhh, that's a negatory there Cap'n.  The move is the closest thing to the accuracy of a mouse a keyboard setup and is a nice addition to the franchise.  Please leave that alone and move on to something else....Nothing to see here people.

I agree, leave SOCOM being Move compatable just for SONY's sake, but it should not be allowed in ranked rooms. Or to have its own ranked room. Idk, just its good to hav for boredoms sake

Message 71 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9055 posts

Re: "SOCOM HD: Legacy Edition" The Blueprint for Zipper to build on...

Jun 21, 2011

S__H__I__F__T__Y wrote:

I'm not paying $70-80.00 for something that should be free because it should have been SOCOM 4.

All the content I'm suggesting is at least 4-5 DLC packs. Which would equal well over 100+ dollars. if the game ships with 25 maps then you throw in another 25 on top thats like 5 5 map dlc packs which is 75 dollars worth of content alone on top of the 60 bucks. 

RAZORBURN_06 wrote:

50-75 Mp maps? That would never work nor would we want that many maps. 10-15 is fine at most. S2 had 25 maps include the 3 magazine maps 25 is the minimal I still say double that or triple it

We dont need a huge SP, the more they put into SP, basically the less that goes in MP. Confrontation did a good job with no SP because it made the MP much better. More time and consideration. We dont need a SP at all, especially no S4 campaign, SOCOM never followed specific characters like Gary Cullen. Just the leader of a ALL Navy SEAL squad. S4 campaign was awful. Some people enjoy SP and never play MP the 6 million or so people that bought S1/S2 a fractioned of that played online

Need NAVY SEALs and Terrorists. No Spec-Ops and Mercenaries, **bleep** is that bs. I doubt this happen for political reason 

Photobucket
Message 72 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1398 posts

Jun 21, 2011

I think its clear we would need a different dev team.....even with things spelled out for them (as they were with s4...they knew what we wanted) zipper completely failed and handed us a **bleep**ty version of tps view MW2 (thats right flame all you want but MW2 TPS was better than this **bleep**)....Id actaully happily give the challenge back to /6 to be honest.....i mean, socom really cant get any more **bleep**ed up now....zipper pretty much killed and buried it..../6 i think with proper funding and a legit amt of time could create a decent game....**bleep**, they got a lot closer than zipper did........Clearly.

Message 73 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Jun 21, 2011
Seen this somewhere before and one thing that needs to NOT be listed is the amount of maps. I love SOCOM, but I DON'T want 50+ maps. No one does, and if they do then they must be on something.
I loved SOCOM.
Message 74 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2353 posts

Jun 21, 2011
y wouldnt you want a lot of maps adds ton of replayability and some cool medleys
derrick,rose,nba,all,star,signature,sig,lol,nbamixeswk
Message 75 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2905 posts

Jun 21, 2011

This game would cost 200 million dollars to make.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 76 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1398 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Agent_Clutch wrote:

S__H__I__F__T__Y wrote:

I'm not paying $70-80.00 for something that should be free because it should have been SOCOM 4.

All the content I'm suggesting is at least 4-5 DLC packs. Which would equal well over 100+ dollars. if the game ships with 25 maps then you throw in another 25 on top thats like 5 5 map dlc packs which is 75 dollars worth of content alone on top of the 60 bucks. 

RAZORBURN_06 wrote:

50-75 Mp maps? That would never work nor would we want that many maps. 10-15 is fine at most. S2 had 25 maps include the 3 magazine maps 25 is the minimal I still say double that or triple it. Agreed

We dont need a huge SP, the more they put into SP, basically the less that goes in MP. Confrontation did a good job with no SP because it made the MP much better. More time and consideration. We dont need a SP at all, especially no S4 campaign, SOCOM never followed specific characters like Gary Cullen. Just the leader of a ALL Navy SEAL squad. S4 campaign was awful. Some people enjoy SP and never play MP the 6 million or so people that bought S1/S2 a fractioned of that played online I'd like more focus on MP personally, but SP is always a nice option to have if the PSN ever gets raped like it did a month ago.

Need NAVY SEALs and Terrorists. No Spec-Ops and Mercenaries, **bleep** is that bs. I doubt this happen for political reason.  I'd prefer Navy Seals and Al Queda to be honest....in the end of single player we all get to pop bin laden right in the dome.  BoOm Headshot

Message 77 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 21, 2011

also no sprint button. classic s2 controls.

Message 78 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Yes please. "Ranking system like SII" Getting that eagle just feels great, and you can actually lose ranks if you do bad... unlike this COD knock-off BS

Enzo_23 (SOCOM I, II, III, CA, CONFRONTATION, and this Garbage)

Message 79 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2767 posts

Jun 21, 2011

I wrote a letter to santa once. I asked for synsonic drums but I got an etch-a-sketch instead. :smileysad:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 80 of 183 (216 Views)
0 Likes