Sep 26 2011
By: PL6YB9Y First Son 26 posts

Crappy Patch Work!

4 replies 169 views Edited Sep 26, 2011

ZIPPER the patch does not work for anyone I know. All it says is you or a member of your party does not have acess to this function. (13:32) Thank you for bringing back demolition and the dlc medley. But they're only good if they work! Do you think it might at all be possible for you to maybe as kinda a thank you for waiting paitently and working with us kinda thing maybe you can bring handguns in as a secondary weapon option, and also give us a previous socom map? just one? And oh ya since this patch I cannot play abandonded anymore either. This is realy a sad day for the Socom community, and I only state the obvious when I say. Common guys I know it's hard work but get your act together! Millions log on to play socom everyday. As the millions of us that do are making your franchise millions! You think we can get a lil hand out? One last thing before I go........... SOCOM FUCKING ROCKS! BRING SOCOM BACK GUYS!

PL6YB9Y

PL6YB9Y !!!R4L!!!
USA REBELS CLAN LEADER
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: Crappy Patch Work!

Sep 26, 2011

first off demolition is not playable untill they release the DLC. they are making you pay for that. thats why you cant play it yet. and there is not millions playing socom.....more like a 100 tops... i can never get in a classic bomb squad anymore. and the dlc medley is for the new maps they are going to charge for.. yea don't get to excited...they don't care that much about you.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 27, 2011

Well seems funny that 3 of my friends could play it and 7 or 8 other people I know can play it. Did you call zipper about this?

PL6YB9Y !!!R4L!!!
USA REBELS CLAN LEADER
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2454 posts

Oct 1, 2011

PL6YB9Y wrote:

Well seems funny that 3 of my friends could play it and 7 or 8 other people I know can play it. Did you call zipper about this?

PL6YB9Y !!!R4L!!!
USA REBELS CLAN LEADER

they are lying to you because Zipper is charging you for those already made maps and the demo gamemode... You probably downloaded it with the last patch but your going to have to pay for it to unlock

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 13, 2013

having same issues as other posts. the patch stops loading at 412.30mb (98%). left it all night, did not work, turned off media, did not work, connected lan line directly, did not work. the game does not ask to update, it simply starts downloading the updates at start up then freezes at 98%. Now what? Have been tring to play this game for weeks. Very frustrating!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes