Aug 24 2012
By: mnvikings14 First Son 1 posts

Socom 4 Leaderboards?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

4 replies 623 views Edited Aug 24, 2012

:smileymad:socom 4 leaderboards are messed up! The number one player is a hacker/booster. I wish Zipper was still up so they could ban him. This is not Call Of Duty, where everybody is a hacker, kid, or a **bleep** in their thirties that swears at little kids. xxNIEKxx is a loser. Nobody gets the 3 star assault rifle/SMG/MG/sniper/shotgun medals. That's 25 kills and 75% accuracy. He has 30/50,000 less kills than then everyone else in the top ten. Every match I've ever played with he just sits in our spawn. I know he's around because I try to kick him then teamkill him and he kills me back. Don't get me started on the clan leaderboards. Heavy Hitters is like 77,000 and a clan with 23 people with no one even a a 75. None of then have a good KDR. S

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Re: Socom 4 Leaderboards?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

Aug 30, 2012

Sony actually ban people, but Sony probably move on and is not banning anymore on this game. 

You can try this http://np.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2179 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I've seen xxNIEKxx in classic MLG uplink room with his 4 ps3's ranking up without being at the controller. He does it alot so feel free check that game que and get some free kills against the #1 SOCOM 4 player LOL. I've seen xxNIEKxx in a real game only a few times and he sucks, all of his stats are from ranking up.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Ya I've smacked him he's doodoo lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (469 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 13, 2013

[#1*] zDeadPooL 2.23 k/d ratio... Not all players are rank ups in the clan, I can speak for myself... I don't like spawn camping people, but when its bomb tech and you need to get the bomb closest to the enemy, then I will probably camp by your spawn lol Don't be bitter if there is a rank up on socom, There have always been rank ups since I have played back in the day on socom 2... Just ignore it because they ban them and some other lame nerd takes their place anyway... 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (372 Views)
0 Likes