Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 09 2011
By: SportingLisboa Splicer 91 posts

Unjustified voting from HERE 2 STAY

7 replies 373 views Edited Dec 9, 2011

Hello, I am writing today to raise an issue that myself and many others believe that we are being unnecessarily voted out of rooms.

I'll explain the story first.

I was leader of a clan named $outhEast$quad21 and played often with my clan members until the day I met 'MIKE-TYSON'. He offered me a place in his clan (HERE 2 STAY) and an officers status if I brought some of my clan members with me, which is entirely a fair deal I believed. So I joined, I left the clan and started playing with these new people. I enjoyed this very much! Very much so I recruited good players regularly and brought over 15 new people to the clan! During my time at HERE 2 STAY, me and MIKE-TYSON talked and he stated 'he doesn't want to create a 2nd clan roster' (ie another clan). Well about 1 month later I created a new account and did so, completely forgetting the talk we had about this. I only had good intentions. This didn't go down to well with MIKE-TYSON or any of the other clan members.

I was booted out of the clan. Boom. Out of the clan for good. So, I created a new clan with my primary account and named the clan $outhEast$quad64. My clan grew bigger and bigger everyday, over 1 month has past and we are the best in the world in ordinary bomb squad. But; I'm not here to discuss that issue. I'm here to talk about how HERE 2 STAY have treated me and my fellow clan members after I only 'created a second roster'.

I and my fellow clan members receive verbal threats and comments from HERE 2 STAY clan members.

We are getting voted out every game where there are more HERE 2 STAY members the SouthEastSquad64 members.

We are getting harassed.

I am receiving messages with some degree of harassment, which lead to me reporting MIKE-TYSON getting banned. However he created another account named MUCH_LUV and still keeps doing the same as he did before.

I also believe they are violating the EULA - User agreement.

Part 4.1 is the section that is being violated.

Main culprits:

MUCH_LUV / MIKE-TYSON

quirkyman

splinter172

I call all of this to stop. Sony should take action on behalf of all the evidence shown in this post. Investigate messages sent and possibly ban them; especially MIKE-TYSON

Yours truly

SportingLisboa

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (373 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Unjustified voting from HERE 2 STAY

Dec 9, 2011

I'm having the same problem. It's very annoying

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (373 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 9, 2011

Sporting,,,

I would also wish for this sort of action to halt...But I submit that it go a step closer to "Facing your accuser/s".

Show me WHO STARTED THE VOTE and WHO VOTED! (see my previous rant under the thread http://community.us.playstation.com/message/36461592#36461592 .

If none of the requests are listened to or answered, I say, "MW3. Here we come!"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (373 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2011

Getting sick of the bad mouthing insults and seeing my own clan members being voted out of games by Here2Stay !!! I have played with Here2Stay several times and it's the same crap every time ! The main instigator is MIKETYSON also goes by MUCH-LUV this is a game something you play to to have fun this crap takes the fun out of it !!!Grow up (H2S)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (373 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Dec 12, 2011

H2S is a scrub clan. They only play respawn and just about all of them swing 203's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

TacShot Hotspot
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (373 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Yes, I'm also getting voted out by H2S (Here2Stay) clan.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Sounds like H2S should be ones with the problem of getting voted out of rooms. In a SOCOM game with lobbies this clan would be avoided and voted on principal.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I see those H2S guys in classic rooms once in a while, they quickly get crushed and go back to the respawn bombsquad room LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (226 Views)
0 Likes