Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Socom confrontation 2?

Aug 1, 2011

wow a SOCOM CONFRONTATION II would be brilliant and is what i think everyone wanted in the first place with the promise of zipper creating it. I think socom 4 was a big disappointment and havent played it since. I think socom confrontation portrayed a good original socom experience even though there where many flaws especially graphics. Even if zipper want to finish the franchise at least produce a socom confrontation II to show a true socom experience with a huge plyer customisation ability. I hope more people can petition for socom confrontation II from zipper as they have been very succesfull with MAG and if they could show this type of determination with a sequal as socom confrontation 2 it would be great for socom veterans and newbies with implemnted new cover system and improved graphics with new maps. Also Commandos and merceneries style of game play i think was really a hit and the game mechanics wasnt too bad. Compared to socom 4 i prefer the socom confrontation game mechanics!! Please pettion for a socom confrontation from zipper interactive!!              GO ON ZIPPER, GIVE us SOCOM CONFRONTATION II    !!!

Message 51 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Common SONY ,call back Slant\6 or ask Zipper to make socom confrontation 2, socom 4 make me sad !!

Message 52 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 16, 2011

not even Socom ll just and update on confrontation so things will be easier on them

Patch up Socom:Confrontation or make a new original Socom ,please
Message 53 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Aug 18, 2011

Why give Socom 4 a chance?

For One, It's not SOCOM.

Two, That game just blowsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I Would play Confrontation for yearsssssssssss.

Imagine a Confrontation 2? <3.

Message 54 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 19, 2011

if you bought s4 and you played the beta your a noob and will never be good at confrontation. and if your a noob you

remember getting smacked by me ; )

Message 55 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 19, 2011

also, find a new hobby guys. if they did another socom it would be just as bad as s4. look at all the bad games out there. the market for video games is going down. you know they would put some corny @$$ playstation move in it and not just have a woman in it, but also put a flaming holVlo in it as well.  i use to be airborne. confrontation is the only game that gives me a rush. /6 is genius for makin it online only to. i really dont want to play a.i.  and this is the only shooting game where i can edit my character. pretty hard to believe.

Message 56 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 20, 2011

I am not liking Socom 4, neither the idea of Socom Confrontation 2, the best Zipper can do is to remake Socom 2, that will be the best game of all times.

I don't know when is this goal going to be accomplished, probably never.

-CubanJP
Message 57 of 63 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 16, 2012

i didnt mind the run button much but i just wish they updated it more, like new maps and guns like the said they would do. thinking back i really miss playing confrontation. 

Message 58 of 63 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 9, 2012

make the same one but no hacks or any stupid stuff and same maps and new ones also same weapons and new ones

Message 59 of 63 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

I would like this. Same confrontation engine and everything except fix all the glitches and programming issues. I don't hink they would be able to take care of the hackers though because that just never happens. This entire game won't happen either, sony has given up on the SOCOM series unfortunatly and it is signified by their server shutdown announcement. 

Message 60 of 63 (270 Views)
0 Likes