Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 11 2009
By: BREDNBUTTER Lombax Warrior 151 posts

You guys are spoiled brats!

24 replies 11 views Edited Dec 11, 2009
This game is what we have so deal with it or dont play yeah it has pitfalls but It is still fun. Sony could bring out a golden perfect Socom and you guys would complain that its too much of what you want. Go back to kindergarten and learn some manners. Lifes not perfect neither or people so how could you expect a perfect game.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2913 posts

Re: You guys are spoiled brats!

Dec 11, 2009
You lose all credibility when you said we would complain if we got too much of what we wanted......

We would be happy...ecstatic if we got anything we asked for.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Dec 11, 2009

Brednbutter is right!  It wouldn't matter what they did with the game, some of you would find something horribly wrong with it.  Some map would be piss poor, some gun wouldn't sound right.  Something would be wrong and your feelings would be hurt so you would come on here and cry about it.

Granted, there are legitimate gripes that can be made about this game.  I play it and enjoy it but don't defend it all costs.  However, there is a large part of this community that will never be satisfied, how matter how great of a Socom game they make.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Dec 11, 2009
I am pretty sure he was being facetious.  I know one thing that was requested by some, that we did get, was color coded kill text.  Guess what?  I saw yesterday someone pissing and moaning about that.  I am not trying to defend the OP but, he does have a point to some extent.  Maybe not you CAPO but, you have to agree, this forum is full of little baby whiners.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8322 posts

Dec 11, 2009

BREDNBUTTER wrote:
This game is what we have so deal with it or dont play yeah it has pitfalls but It is still fun. Sony could bring out a golden perfect Socom and you guys would complain that its too much of what you want. Go back to kindergarten and learn some manners. Lifes not perfect neither or people so how could you expect a perfect game.

What do you expect.  Everybody has different wants and needs, that's life.  If you put 100 people in a room do you think you can get them all to agree on anything 100%?  It's never going to happen.  Now take the tens of thousands of people who play Socom.  These forums are just a drop in the bucket of the Socom community.  Of course you're going to have hundreds of people complaining and hundreds of people who don't.  I can't see why people are so surprised and then have to make a thread about it.  If you disagree with someone's complaint then go into their thread and tell them why.  It's that easy.
Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Dec 11, 2009

Bush_Wacker1 wrote:

BREDNBUTTER wrote:

What do you expect.  Everybody has different wants and needs, that's life.  If you put 100 people in a room do you think you can get them all to agree on anything 100%?  It's never going to happen.  Now take the tens of thousands of people who play Socom.  These forums are just a drop in the bucket of the Socom community.  Of course you're going to have hundreds of people complaining and hundreds of people who don't.  I can't see why people are so surprised and then have to make a thread about it.  If you disagree with someone's complaint then go into their thread and tell them why.  It's that easy.

You are right.  However, this particular forum seems to have more cry babies than any other i've seen.  There is definitely a negative climate in this community.  I can't say that I really blame anyone for complaining about Confrontation though.  I see the same stuff they are dealing with.  I just don't come on here stinking up the place with negativity.  Its called constructive criticism, just like your post above suggests. 
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Dec 11, 2009
While i agree theres an abundance of complaining, You must realise you are coming to a forum for people to do just that! Why would people come here and post if they were 100% content? They wouldnt and dont because they are playing happily. If you log into a forum where people can complain and tell their issues, guess what? Thats what your gonna see genius.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8322 posts

Dec 11, 2009

kill_dizzle wrote:

Bush_Wacker1 wrote:

BREDNBUTTER wrote:

You are right.  However, this particular forum seems to have more cry babies than any other i've seen.  There is definitely a negative climate in this community.  I can't say that I really blame anyone for complaining about Confrontation though.  I see the same stuff they are dealing with.  I just don't come on here stinking up the place with negativity.  Its called constructive criticism, just like your post above suggests. 

That's because most of the people who are happy with the game aren't going to take the time to come to the forums.  The people who spend time on the forums ( for the most part ) are the ones who care enough to critique it.  The majority of which are the unsatisfied customer who wants his voice heard.  Even if it isn't going to do any good.  I'm surprised that there isn't even more complaining because that's really what the forum is for.  If you did a poll from ALL of the Socom players you'de be surprised at how many people think it's just fine and don't really have too many issues.
Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Dec 11, 2009

Bush_Wacker1 wrote:

BREDNBUTTER wrote:

I agree 100% with you Bush_Wacker1. This game released Oct. 14th 2008. It was as far away from being golden as you could get. The OP point becomes mute at this point. I won't beat a dead horse into the ground on this one, but to all of those who pre-ordered and then were completely ignored when the final release came limping along I don't think expecting a working title is to much to ask for. Why people feel like making posts like this is beyond me. Besides being flamebait all they really accomplish is establishing the fact that they haven't been waiting for a year and two months to finally be promoted to 1st grade. Manners went out the window a long time ago. I choose not to whine. I also am not blind nor delusional. Everytime I go to GS I see the bargain bin full of this title and that started the week after its release. This game died a long time ago, this last ditch effort is aimed at getting more revenue for more subpar work. Nothing in this iteration pushed the envelope further as evidenced by the numerous bring S2 back threads...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 11, 2009

Ecko813 wrote:

Bush_Wacker1 wrote:

BREDNBUTTER wrote:

I agree 100% with you Bush_Wacker1. This game released Oct. 14th 2008. It was as far away from being golden as you could get. The OP point becomes mute at this point. I won't beat a dead horse into the ground on this one, but to all of those who pre-ordered and then were completely ignored when the final release came limping along I don't think expecting a working title is to much to ask for. Why people feel like making posts like this is beyond me. Besides being flamebait all they really accomplish is establishing the fact that they haven't been waiting for a year and two months to finally be promoted to 1st grade. Manners went out the window a long time ago. I choose not to whine. I also am not blind nor delusional. Everytime I go to GS I see the bargain bin full of this title and that started the week after its release. This game died a long time ago, this last ditch effort is aimed at getting more revenue for more subpar work. Nothing in this iteration pushed the envelope further as evidenced by the numerous bring S2 back threads...

I complain to send a message to everyone who thinks this game is good.You guys need to realize that this game has no future when socom 4 comes out and I can name many problems that still exist and you think 1.6 patch fix all of it?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (11 Views)
0 Likes