Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: vid of a socomer EPIC

Jan 11, 2010

OMG, the bad thing about it is

that it is the true, most of us, we be using our crazy socom or other games languege on

the real world, guys they not ready for that yet the world is not ready. lol.

i love the part when he said you lagging you laggin.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Jan 11, 2010

ComptonAssMannie wrote:

xHxOxNxDxOx wrote:

Mac4life2 wrote:

ComptonAssMannie wrote:

Mac4life2 wrote:
Much agreed.  I just blaze them with the AMELI, makes me happy and make them look stupid.

btw hows the ameli?? i think the mest it up after the patch when they toned down the G2. i used to beast with that gun even tho i didnt really use it.

It's better now.  Epically I can AMELI snipe people.  My longest kill with it was 100 yards. And my record kills in one rd with the AMELI is 7.  I'm the AMELI professor baby, and A$$ Whoop for a living with my PH.D in AWP, LOL!

are u serious, its the easiest gun in the game to kill people with, especially since the last update, they made all the mg's insane... u aint good cuz u can kill people with the Ameli bro

dude the ameli is a bad ass gun. if you get owned by it its not our problem. you probably hate it because you cant control a big gun lol

r u talking to me? if so, please learn to read. I said its the easiest gun to get kills with 200 shots and accurate as hell and that was before they patched. i am a beast wit that gun and anyone else that can play this game can be too, this guy in every post is saying how nasty he is with the Ameli, lol.. its easy to get kills with learn to read. i havent played this game in 6 months and came back and picked up an ameli off a bum I killed and proceeded to kill 5 of his teammates with it.. it is absolutely insane now, along with all the other mg's now

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Jan 11, 2010

xHxOxNxDxOx wrote:

ComptonAssMannie wrote:

xHxOxNxDxOx wrote:

Mac4life2 wrote:

ComptonAssMannie wrote:

Mac4life2 wrote:
Much agreed.  I just blaze them with the AMELI, makes me happy and make them look stupid.

btw hows the ameli?? i think the mest it up after the patch when they toned down the G2. i used to beast with that gun even tho i didnt really use it.

It's better now.  Epically I can AMELI snipe people.  My longest kill with it was 100 yards. And my record kills in one rd with the AMELI is 7.  I'm the AMELI professor baby, and A$$ Whoop for a living with my PH.D in AWP, LOL!

are u serious, its the easiest gun in the game to kill people with, especially since the last update, they made all the mg's insane... u aint good cuz u can kill people with the Ameli bro

dude the ameli is a bad ass gun. if you get owned by it its not our problem. you probably hate it because you cant control a big gun lol

r u talking to me? if so, please learn to read. I said its the easiest gun to get kills with 200 shots and accurate as hell and that was before they patched. i am a beast wit that gun and anyone else that can play this game can be too, this guy in every post is saying how nasty he is with the Ameli, lol.. its easy to get kills with learn to read. i havent played this game in 6 months and came back and picked up an ameli off a bum I killed and proceeded to kill 5 of his teammates with it.. it is absolutely insane now, along with all the other mg's now

Dude who gives a flying +uck about an ameli?Go start your own thread about that garbage and stop hijacking the OP's thread. Loser...

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (32 Views)
0 Likes