Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2007
By: madskillz23 Treasure Hunter 8040 posts

BaD CoMPaNY Clan Recruiting

21 replies 67 views Edited Oct 25, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I am the Leader of the clan "BaD CoMPaNY".  To join reply on this forum and send Captain_BaD a PSN invite.  We will be a very competive clan, but we will also have a lot of fun.  We plan to utilize good individual players, strategy, and amazing teamwork to win games and have fun doing so.  For more information check out our new website: http://www.clanbadcompany.com/
We are currently playing warhawk and resistance. We plan on getting COD4, UT3, Haze, and other games.

Here is some information:

Must be loyal.  No "clan hoppers" or people that will not stay in the clan.  Once you join you are giving a commitment to stay in the clan and make the clan better.

Must be respectful.  You must be respectful to other clan members and especially our opponents.

Must have a mic.  Communication is vital.  It allows us to teach you new strategies and it helps you communicate to our leaders if you have any problems.

Must have fun.  This is a game after all and having fun will help us play better.

Must be mature.  Don't hold grudges or act like a five year old. Also please don't have a high pitched voice.

Must be active.  Attend most practices or you will not play in the next gb.  Try to play 3-4 times a week and just hang out with clan memebers.

Must earn Leadership positions.  If you want to be a leader you will need to earn it by being the best at whatever you are commanding.  Do not ask for a leadership position.  Available Leadership positions are as follows:  Co-Leader - Needs to excell at communication and be a great leader

Captain - Needs to excell at organization and be very responsible.

Co-Captain - Must be very responsible and honest.

Recruiter - Needs to be trustworthy and honest

Ground Commander - Must excell in all aspects of ground combat and be very good at communicating where threats are.

Assualt Leader - Must be very good at strategizing and capturing enemy flags

Defensive Coordinator - Must excell at stategizing and defending our base / flag.

Squad Leader - Must show leadership abilities and be active

Platoon Leader - Must have great leadership abilities and be very active

Need to be Registered at gamebattles.com This is the site that we will battle other clans on.
Need to be Registered on our clan website.  The link is near the top of this page.

I have now divided the clan into squads and platoons.  3 people to a squad, 3 squads to a platoon, 3 platoons to a company.  1-3 squads are in 1st Platoon, 4-6 squads in 2nd platoon, 7-9 squads in 3rd platoon.

Message Edited by Madskillz23 on 10-21-2007 11:23 AM

Message Edited by Madskillz23 on 10-21-2007 11:28 AM

Message Edited by Madskillz23 on 10-24-2007 06:01 PM

Photobucket

.:\\Strength Beyond Strength//:.

Message 11 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8040 posts

Re: BaD CoMPaNY Clan Recruiting for COD4

Oct 21, 2007
tryouts will be required after the game comes out, so i guess u luck out if u join now. We also have 50+ members

Photobucket

Message 1 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3955 posts

Oct 21, 2007
i would join but being in EVERY practice would annoy me depending on how many practices and what day
PS3 Games: Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Killzone 2
PSN Games: Echochrome, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, PAIN, The Last Guy, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, High Velocity Bowling
Playing: Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2
Message 2 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8040 posts

Oct 22, 2007
as long as u try to make the practices and its usually one or 2 a week, if u have a conflict, i will try to keep u up to date on strategies

Photobucket

Message 3 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3955 posts

Oct 22, 2007
so this is for COD4 rite.........cuz i'm definently getting it so yea i'll join.......i'll probably send the dude a message in a couple days.......i have work
PS3 Games: Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Killzone 2
PSN Games: Echochrome, PixelJunk Monsters, Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, PAIN, The Last Guy, Linger in Shadows, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, High Velocity Bowling
Playing: Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2
Message 4 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8040 posts

Oct 22, 2007
yea it spreads across a couple differnent games and that sounds good.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1643 posts

Oct 22, 2007
ok this is the 3rd clan thread i have seen since i released my clans thread 5 minutes ago, did u guys just start posting now?

Currently Beta Testing: MAG
Message 6 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8040 posts

Oct 22, 2007

Morgan-Mania wrote:
ok this is the 3rd clan thread i have seen since i released my clans thread 5 minutes ago, did u guys just start posting now?

no this has been up for a couple days

Photobucket

Message 7 of 22 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8040 posts

Oct 23, 2007
we are also looking for people who can host big rooms on warhawk

Photobucket