Oct 09 2010
By: computer9114 First Son 1 posts

Bioshock 1 - Dr Steinman

2 replies 127 views Edited Oct 9, 2010

I seem to have a bug with the part where you kill Dr Steinman.  I got to this point about a month ago but not played on it since.  However looking around i cant find Dr Steinman dead or alive.  There is still a barrier across the corridor out of the surgery wing so i am guessing that i dont have the key yet to progress any further.  Anyone got any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
425 posts

Re: Bioshock 1 - Dr Steinman

Oct 9, 2010

my only suggestion for you would be to either load your prior save to where you are stuck and re-do what you can. Or keep searching for the good Doctor. I never ran into this problem so i really can say what will work best.

If i remember correctly you fight with Steinman in his surgical lab, which also has a basement. you may want to check there. Look around though, it wont hurt as long as you don't mind doing it because you will find plenty of stuff and new areas. If you have searched every corner, then I think you are better off just re-loading or re-starting since you are not very far into the game.

I wish I could be more help.

Playstation 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Bioshock 1 - Dr Steinman

Apr 6, 2013
I just ran into that problem when I was playing the game. I died during the fight, and when I was resurrected, the Dr. was no where to be found and I was stuck in his lab because of the barrier. Did you ever figure out where he was, or where to go, or did you have to result to loading a prior save?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes