Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 16 2012
By: popacapinyour___ First Son 1 posts

Black ops 2 is broken. lag comp makes it unplayable - proof - ps3

3 replies 455 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

hey guys i was just frusterated playing black ops 2 because of obvious lag compensation.. i know this is supposed to be a "fix" the problem of people not having good connection, "level the playing field." But this is giving the people with bad connection an advantage over people that care enough to pay extra for a good internet connection. I'm fully aware some people cant afford a good internet connection, but face it, if you have the money to buy a few hundred dollar gaming system, (ps3) or even pay every month to play on Xbox. Then buy a 60 dollar game, and a headset or any extra accessories, you will PROBABLY have a decent connection. Hence so many people complaining about the lag compensation.

I dont believe they will completely take this away, ever.. But i really really hope they lessen the time between what we see and whats actually happening. I'm not even enjoying the game right now because of this.. Just trying to bring more attention to the situation and bring some proof along with my complaints.

-thanks

proof-----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEm5XhoeuN8 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUGKyWrepA  ******neither of these videos are mine******

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Re: Black ops 2 is broken. lag comp makes it unplayable - proof - ps3

Dec 16, 2012
bo2 is only out for about a month, hopefully theyll fix it. i remember bo1 it took them at least a good 2 months to fix the bugs and hit detection
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 22, 2012
They blame this and that, they just lag whomever, i have no problem ‘leveling the playing field‘ ive jumped through so many hoops trying to get rid of this lag they stuck on me, or maybe someone can explain why one id gets lagged more then the other?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Why even complain I lag yea my KDR is not the greatest but I get the job done. Yea to me it kinda levels the playing field just for the people who have a bad Internet connection can stand there ground. Plus it's not only the people with bad connection I play myself with handicapped people right now I play with a person who does not have the use of his hands but still can play and is actually really good. So before we go and complain about bad connection, who has the money to pay for this and that we need to be considerate and be thankful that even players with handicaps can still play and even get excited to be able to play and keep up with all the amazing players out there.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)
0 Likes