Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Re: Borderlands 2 Info, Trailers

Oct 14, 2012

rojito wrote:

Introducing Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, the first of four campaign-style DLC packs for Borderlands 2.

scarlet

Captain Scarlett will introduce the new area of Oasis, filled (yet again) with bandit filled junkyards, palm trees and coral formations. No word on water, yet. Players can also expect the Sand Skiff to become available.

Borderlands 2's first big DLC pack will cost $9.99 and release on Oct. 16. Unless of course you've picked up the Borderlands 2 season pass, which includes Captain Scarlett and three more DLC campaigns over the next few months.

Ooh, I can't wait to pick up this up next week. It looks like it's going to be fun. :cathappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 39 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I picked up the premiere pass dlc on Thursday and I'm at level 21 with the mechromancer. The new character makes the game so much easier once you level up and put perks into DeathTrap. I have a level 19 assassin that I'm not even going to touch again until the mech character is level 50. I will probably not buy the new campaign dlc until I reach level 50, just like I did with the zombie dlc in the first game.

Message 22 of 39 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Oct 16, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

I picked up the premiere pass dlc on Thursday and I'm at level 21 with the mechromancer. The new character makes the game so much easier once you level up and put perks into DeathTrap. I have a level 19 assassin that I'm not even going to touch again until the mech character is level 50. I will probably not buy the new campaign dlc until I reach level 50, just like I did with the zombie dlc in the first game.

I know, right? That's another reason why I like playing as the Mechromancer. :womanhappy: I have a level 50 Siren. If you ever need someone to play with or some help with the game or dlc, you can let me know on here and I'll add you on the PS3. I don't mind helping you out if you need it. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 39 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Photobucket
Message 24 of 39 (319 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the second add-on campaign content pack for Borderlands 2, will be available on November 20th. This brand new content challenges players to conquer all that Mr. Torgue has waiting for players within his Badass Crater of Badassitude. It includes new loot drops along with a new currency specific to Torgue weapons. Also included with this content are new heads and skins to further customize your vault hunter's appearance. An assortment of new bosses, including Pyro Pete, Motor Momma and Badassaurus Rex make this the most challenging Borderlands add-on content campaign yet.
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage is included with Season Pass purchase and is also available for $9.99.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 39 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Photobucket
Message 26 of 39 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

Dec 21, 2012

The DLC will be available January 15th.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 39 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Gearbox revealed that the game's level cap will be raised on April 2nd. The cap will add 11 new levels (bringing the total to 61) and will be free to Season Pass holders (or $4.99 for everyone else).

Along with the level raise, Gearbox will also be adding a new weapon tier: Pearlescent. Pearlescent weapons were previously seen in the original Borderlands and will be the rarest loot in the game.

On April 2nd, Gearbox will also offer a new mode called Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Mode as a free update to all players regardless of whether they’ve purchased the level cap raise. The mode will be available to anyone who has beaten True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50 and will have enemies scaled to the highest level in your party.

Gearbox emphasized that the level cap upgrade is not the final piece of the season pass and that a fourth campaign is still set to arrive before the end of June. More information on the level cap increase will be announced before its release next week.

Elsewhere in the panel, Gearbox also revealed a new playable character named Krieg.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 39 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Not interested in the new character   he/it  looks as useless as **bleep** on a bull   just curious about the new weapon class and who drops what

Message 29 of 39 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7082 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013
Changes in 4/2 Software Update(Free)
  • Adds new items to the Black Market:
    • One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
    • Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
    • Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
  • Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
  • Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
  • Various bug fixes.
    • Fixed a bug that was causing some users to crash on startup or when loading into a level after choosing their character.
    • Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
    • Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
    • Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
    • Fixed a bug that could cause hosts to become invulnerable if they were being revived by a client who disconnected mid-revive.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash or freeze when fighting BNK-3R.
    • Fixed a bug that could cause Deathtrap's Robot Rampage audio to not stop playing after killing an enemy until Deathtrap despawned.
    • Fixed a bug that could stop the Gunzerker's Keep It Piping Hot skill from functioning as intended.
    • Covered an area of the world near Claptrap's ship where the player could fall in and be unable to get out.
    • Fixed an issue where a Siren could revive a player and make another player invulnerable under specific circumstances.
    • Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton's turret and kill skills.
    • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
    • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
    • (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue with the "Shady Dealings" challenge where a purchase could sometimes not count toward its completion.
    • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug that could cause networking issues when players are killed by being run over by fanboats.
    • Fixed a bug that caused some visual effects to appear to be lower fidelity than intended.
    Missions
    • Fixed an issue where players could be unable to interact with the menu when a mission that granted experience but not items was completed and not handled by the player before saving and quitting.
    • Fixed an issue where players could cause the round to not fail in a Slaughter mission if a surviving player disconnects while all others are out.
    • Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
      • Wildlife Preservation
      • Medical Mystery
      • (Captain Scarlett DLC) Let There Be Light
      • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Eat Cookies and Crap Thunder
      • (Mr. Torgue DLC) A Montager
    • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Thermitage is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.
    • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Arizona no longer refuses to spawn if players are too far away.
    • (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug causing Dexiduous the Invincible's health bar appearing incorrect on clients.
    Equipment
    • Fixed a bug where players were able to do far more damage than intended by exploiting a buff from the Evil Smasher.
    • Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
    • Fixed an issue causing Relics to sometimes not show the Favorite indicator.
    • Fixed an issue that caused E-tech weapons to not be able to hit the Mechromancer's 'One Two Boom' orb.
    • Seraph Gear from Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC re-balanced to be more powerful.
    • Fixed class mods that increase the skill grade of Axton's Metal Storm, Onslaught and Quick Charge skills to function as intended.
    • Fixed an exploit involving Vladof rocket launchers that could result in having infinite ammo for any weapon.
    • Fixed an issue where weapon cards would sometimes not display how many bullets they consumed per shot.
    • Mechromancer's Prodigy class mod now correctly increases reload speed.
    • Fixed an issue causing impact sounds from users with The Bee shield to not be audible on clients.
    • Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
    • Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
    • (Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.
    • Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
    • Assigned price to Anshin 'Evolution' shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.
    • Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
    • Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
    • Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
    • Fixed a bug which could cause a player to lose inventory when swapping items with a full bank or stash while having a full inventory.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
(Free with Season Pass, $4.99 separately)
  • Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
  • Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
  • Powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics and rare Pearlscent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.

Krieg the Psycho, a new playable character, arrives in May with the fourth campaign add-on (included in the Season Pass) hitting by the end of June!

Photobucket
Message 30 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes