Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: RevrendPlMPdaddy First Son 2 posts

Borderlands 2 - Jimmy Jenkins help

2 replies 96 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to the forums, but I was wondering if anyone could help me find Jimmy Jenkins. Preferrably somone who has already killed him because I've had no luck finding him in Opportunity or with the Wildlife preserve area. (Also, I'm looking for an experienced player so they wouldnt steal the kill and bail) If we can find a party of 4 and just go hunt the little blue bugger, that'd be awesome. I have a mic, so it shouldn't be too lonely or boring.

Also, I am a level 50 Gunzerker with all the missions up to the wildlife preserve completed. I've also got a level 35 Siren I was using to farm flesh stick for EXP. so I could use her to run through the 1st playthru quickly up untill that point.

Feel free to add me and send me a message via PSN if you want to try it sometime. Otherwise I still need help with Terramorphous and farming the warrior for conference call.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Borderlands 2 - Jimmy Jenkins help

Nov 13, 2012
FYI, my name is actually spelled with a lower case L not an upper case i
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Borderlands 2 - Jimmy Jenkins help

Nov 21, 2012

If you want to add me im usally on nights 6-9pm west coast.  Ive found him 2 time in animal preserve next to where you go into bloodwing cage and the other animals get released.  In one of the boxes in there.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes