Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Sep 2, 2012

@ Execrate,  What kind of internet do you use?  Do you use Wi-Fi? Im just curious because I still havent seen it and because of you I am now looking for it. 

aka smokeethetire
Message 161 of 175 (863 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Sep 2, 2012

ChrisSoSik wrote:

o-XxSoLo-o wrote:

As far as shooting mechanics and hit detection goes. Before you start throwing out the you just suck line check my stats i have only had one or two bad games and those were like my first two games ever played on CS. I'm a quick learner but i also quickly learned that on this game having your crosshair on the enemy ain't good enough. Oh no not for counterstrike. You have to have your crosshair on the enemy while barely moving AND burst firing. I don't care if you're right infront of the enemy. If you hold down the trigger the bullets will spray everywhere despite the fact you're aimed right at the guy standing directly infront of him.

I unloaded a clip in a guys back and he laughed at me and turned around and shot me with one bullet in the face and im dead. Oh and don't even get me started on the amount of headshots this game gives away. This is worse than con and s4 put together i kid you not. I have also learned that even when im clearly missing a guy i have a better shot at killing him as long as im crouched. I can't tell you the amount of kills i got when there's no way in hell my crosshairs was even on the guy but i was crouching and CS respects a good croucher. 

I'm sorry but this game is utter trash. The only thing it has going for it is the fact its round based. Take that away and this would be the worst game EVERRRR. The grenades don't work even if they land on your feet. If you hated that on confrontation you're gonna love it on this game. Flashbangs apparently flash me more than the enemy because even when i clearly land a perfect flashbang on a guy thinking he is blind he still kills me.  I like the pistols in this game more than the assault rifles and sub machine guns. What does that tell you. 

I'm not bad at the game but the bullS*** I encounter is just too much to handle. The second i found out you had to crouch for the best accuracy i knew this game was gonna suck. However i still gave it a chance but then once i saw the hit detection was off to and body shots do nothing in this game that's when i threw in the towel. CS gets a 4/10 from me and that's only because its round based and i like the maps. FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Want to end your frustration? Stop playing. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aka smokeethetire
Message 162 of 175 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2468 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

LOL@this thread.

First of all, this is not call of duty. You unloaded a clip on someone and didn't hit anything? Welcome to Counter-Strike! It's pretty unforgiveable in the difficulty department. There are only 3 or 4 weapons in this game that you can spray, and ONLY in very specific situations. You have to shoot in short, controlled bursts. And you have to aim very well. There is NO AIM ASSIST. Accidental headshots can happen. If you're good, you'll shoot your enemy in the face way before they get an accidental spray and pray headshot on you, though.

Sounds to me like the only people complaining are the people that miss the point of this game completely. If you can't handle it, don't play it. THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY. 

Just thought I'd add a few more tihngs. Grenades not being an insta-kill? Once again, welcome to Counter-Strike. HE grenades cannot kill someone with 100 health. This is a fact. It has been like this since 1999 when the CS beta first started. This was a design CHOICE, and one that I VERY VERY much respect. This is better than the alternative of CoD's grenade triple kills with a lucky grenade.

Flashing works like this: If you are looking at the flashbang, it will blind you. If you are looking away from the flashbang, it will blind you less. If you throw a flashbang, make sure that you are not looking at it when it goes off (hide behind a corner or turn around). If you want to blind your enemy, don't just throw the flashbang in his vicinity. Make sure it lands in his line of sight, and make sure that he doesn't have time to turn around.  

Watch some high-level competitive CS play, and you'll understand just why the things you're saying are completely ridiculous and untrue. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 163 of 175 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Sep 5, 2012

harley7 wrote:
^^^^ sorny didnt publish cs:go so your boycott i dont understand what it will do.

Sony is marketing it on their console, yes?

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Message 164 of 175 (842 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Haha, so if u dont buy borderlands 2 thats going to effect what games eb/gamestop retails, just your one little no buy?

Message 165 of 175 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

harley7 wrote:
Haha, so if u dont buy borderlands 2 thats going to effect what games eb/gamestop retails, just your one little no buy?

One person, no.  Thousands?  Yep.

Unfortunately, most are all talk, no walk.  People like to complain about what they are being fed, even as they open their mouth for the next bite.

I'm sticking to my guns, even if no one else does.  It's a matter of principle.

P.S.  This isn't about what games a retailer sells, this is about what Sony does to franchises and how they ignore their playerbase to their own detriment.

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Message 166 of 175 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 6, 2012
^^^ well in this case with cs:go sorny is the retailer, not the publisher. good luck with your boycott.

Message 167 of 175 (824 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Sep 6, 2012

ProudClod wrote:

LOL@this thread.

First of all, this is not call of duty. You unloaded a clip on someone and didn't hit anything? Welcome to Counter-Strike! It's pretty unforgiveable in the difficulty department. There are only 3 or 4 weapons in this game that you can spray, and ONLY in very specific situations. You have to shoot in short, controlled bursts. And you have to aim very well. There is NO AIM ASSIST. Accidental headshots can happen. If you're good, you'll shoot your enemy in the face way before they get an accidental spray and pray headshot on you, though.

Sounds to me like the only people complaining are the people that miss the point of this game completely. If you can't handle it, don't play it. THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY. 

Just thought I'd add a few more tihngs. Grenades not being an insta-kill? Once again, welcome to Counter-Strike. HE grenades cannot kill someone with 100 health. This is a fact. It has been like this since 1999 when the CS beta first started. This was a design CHOICE, and one that I VERY VERY much respect. This is better than the alternative of CoD's grenade triple kills with a lucky grenade.

Flashing works like this: If you are looking at the flashbang, it will blind you. If you are looking away from the flashbang, it will blind you less. If you throw a flashbang, make sure that you are not looking at it when it goes off (hide behind a corner or turn around). If you want to blind your enemy, don't just throw the flashbang in his vicinity. Make sure it lands in his line of sight, and make sure that he doesn't have time to turn around.  

Watch some high-level competitive CS play, and you'll understand just why the things you're saying are completely ridiculous and untrue. 

LOL@this guy.

First of all, this is not counter strike. It is a cheap console version of ur beloved game and it kinda sux. So go play some "high-level competitive CS" and don't waste ur time trying to convince anyone here how great ur game is we believe u already. 

Message 168 of 175 (820 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Sep 6, 2012

harley7 wrote:
^^^ well in this case with cs:go sorny is the retailer, not the publisher. good luck with your boycott.

Thanks.  Enjoy the kool-aid.  :smileyhappy:

Message 169 of 175 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
918 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Wow this is dumb. This is counter strike not cod ya noob
Message 170 of 175 (755 Views)
0 Likes