Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Re: Defiance Beta

Mar 20, 2013
Just filled out the form on their website and got my Trion account, but no code :smileysad:

If anyone's got a code, I'm in the market for one. Even if you're not entirely sure it works, I'll take it :smileytongue:
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 51 of 56 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 20, 2013
P.o.s. 3rd person, human vs bot...lameplay. go mag and let these pump and dump corporate games alone.
Message 52 of 56 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Mar 20, 2013

BurnyShart wrote:
P.o.s. 3rd person, human vs bot...lameplay. go mag and let these pump and dump corporate games alone.

MAG2 where are you!

Message 53 of 56 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

This game looks pretty good.

Does it have any vehicles?

It has many land based vehicles to drive and YES they DO have jets of sorts. They are BOOSTERS witch are pretty much small jets mounted on the back.

Message 54 of 56 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:
I'd like an extra code if someone has one :smileyhappy:

BTW, what happens if I download without a code?

I have no idea because I didn't need a code to play the BETA.

I had just signed up for a year of PS+ and as a member I was able to download , install and play it.

CHALK 1 UP FOR PS+ !!  BEST INVESTMENT I HAVE MADE IN A LONG TIME.

(It sure beat wasting my money on a XB gold member ship that doesn't give you any thing but online access that's for sure!)

Message 55 of 56 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 29, 2013

BurnyShart wrote:

MAG just plain SUCKED. same maps same people and always the SAME GAMEPLAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....

At least in Defiance you can do Player vs. AI or PvP or do quests or Ark Fall events or Hell Bug fights or Random rescue missions or time trial runs or Skill Shot runs.

YEP!  LOTS MORE TO DO IN DEFIANCE THAN MAG HAS EVER HAD.

Message 56 of 56 (40 Views)
0 Likes