May 26 2013
By: Dans_Macabre First Son 5 posts

METRO LAST LIGHT stuck at press start screen

4 replies 940 views Edited May 26, 2013

i have had a problem i'm over halfway through the game and i put it on as normal last night gets to press start screen press start and nothing nada the games not froze my pad is not broke as i take it out and try black ops works fine, MLL back in stuck at press start screen i've read on other places people having same problem this needs patching as i do not want to start again

Message 1 of 5 (940 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: METRO LAST LIGHT stuck at press start screen

Jun 15, 2013
Had same issue, left it a while looking for a solution here. Then I pressed start and it worked..
Message 2 of 5 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2531 posts

Jun 19, 2013

try deleting the game data and restarting. (i had a different bug that was solved by tossing the game data.)

Dans_Macabre wrote:

i have had a problem i'm over halfway through the game and i put it on as normal last night gets to press start screen press start and nothing nada the games not froze my pad is not broke as i take it out and try black ops works fine, MLL back in stuck at press start screen i've read on other places people having same problem this needs patching as i do not want to start again

Message 3 of 5 (809 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Having same problem will load, to press start to continue then lock up! ( Sony are you listening  ) I am also well into game and do not want to restart

Message 4 of 5 (766 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 24, 2013
I don't know if you guys are still having the same problem but a simple restart of my PS3 allowed me to continue afterward.
Message 5 of 5 (683 Views)
0 Likes