Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2013
By: Heaney35 First Son 1 posts

NES contra

2 replies 126 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

Is there any plan for making the NES Contras on the PSN?  Or even make it a Bundle of all of the NES and the PS2 version.

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: NES contra

Mar 22, 2013

Welcome to the forum!

contra.png

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9001 posts

Re: NES contra

Mar 26, 2013

Heaney35 wrote:

Is there any plan for making the NES Contras on the PSN?  Or even make it a Bundle of all of the NES and the PS2 version.

I play Contra with a PS3 controller on my 5.3" AMOLED screen Smartphone.

I have built a simple wire frame to hold the phone above the controller to play with absolete comfort.

I hate the PSP/Vita/Normal phone gaming arrangement where you have to stare at your hands to play the game.  Its hard on the neck or hard on the arms after a few hours.  With the phone above the controller it just feels right.

I always wished the PSP would allow you to connect a PS3 controller, and allow the PSP to mount on the controller, now I have something much better.

I did not have to root my phone or install any apps, or pay any money what-so-ever to get this working.

Contra rocks, now I need to get multiplayer working on it.

(I can also get any NES, SNES, N64, or PS1 games to play this way, just so you know)

Why pay for what is free?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)