Highlighted
Jan 05 2000
By: dd_mansell~old First Son 20 posts

Rainbow Six Help needed

13 replies 4 views Edited Jan 5, 2000
I can't finish level 12.....i got to the computer room on the first floor but i can not download information....the camera always detects me....what must i do?
Or is the computer room on the second floor?

please help

Thank You, Dwight
Message 1 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

RE: Rainbow Six Help needed

Jan 5, 2000
The computer room is on the second floor. You have already got your guy to the room with a camera so i'll tell you what to do afterward. If the camera sees you in the room with the desk then run and hide behind the door that leads to a bunch of books or you will be spotted and your mission will fail. Once you make it in the room with books without being spotted, go to the end of the room. There is a camera outside the next room with the stairs. If you set it off and run upstairs, you usually don't get caught, otherwise you can wait till its pointing away to go upstairs. Turn right at the top of the stairs. You are safe in this room. The next room has a camera on the ceiling, wait til its pointing away and go hide under it. look up and when it points back towards the way you came, run out the door at the other side of the room. If you set off the alarm, run into the previous room until your heartbeat sensor tells you the guard has left. (It may take a while) Got to the other end of the room and into the hall, watch out for the floor sensor in the middle(It shows up as a square on your map) go to the room to the right and then pick the lock to enter his office. Aim at the back of the computer to download. When you are done go back the way you came. This time you can jump off the balcony(It will injure you but it is worth it to beat the mission). Bring all your teams back and it will say mission complete.
-Andy
Message 2 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

RE: Still Rainbow Six Help needed

Jan 6, 2000
Thank you for your help. But still i got some problem. How to you trick the guards to go away. In which sequence??

Thank yoy, Dwight
Message 3 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 6, 2000
Thank you for your help. But still i got some problem. How to you trick the guards to go away. In which sequence??

Thank yoy, Dwight
Message 4 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 7, 2000
when you trigger an alarm, the guards come looking for you. you can hide in the bathroom and behind the sliding doors on the first floor. First hide in the bathroom, then with your second guy, set off the alarm in the same room as the sliding doors and hide behind them. the guards willcome and then with your bathroom guy, move him up.
Message 5 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 8, 2000
dewight i dont have the answer for that question but i am stuck on that leavel 5 when you have to pass the laser sensor how do you pass it with out settin it offand how do you get pass the electric doors when said remote operrated.
Message 6 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 10, 2000
i am also having difficulty passing level 5 i would like to know how to pass the security beams and electric doors. Is there a sensor that can be turned off?
Message 7 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 10, 2000
can you please tell me how to get passed level 5 the last electric eye beam without setting it off? and how to open up the remote operated doors. for some reason it gives me my explosives for the doors but wont let me use them. i seem to be stuck! appreciate any help
Rowdyman
Message 8 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 10, 2000
Howdy,

I got true level 5 by going down with 2 man, when you trigger the laser beam you get 2 minute to finish the level....so 2 minute to disarm the bomb...
when you trigger the beam some guards will come looking for you so be on your guard, they will appear from the left or the right...those two tunnel go to the same room....with the hart beat sensor you can see from which side they are coming......so with one men you go to the room were the guards was and you pick the lock...go in and there you can open the door the the last room, these door closes by in self.... you must a man standing close to the door....when the one opens the door you have to switch to the next one and go in...

The main thing you can NOT go pass the laser WITHOUT triggering them, you will always trigger them....you just have to be fast...

If you have more questions let me Know......
Dwight
Message 9 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 10, 2000
I posted a reply under my name:
dd_mansell on the date is 01/10
Any questions post it again...
Dwight
Message 10 of 14 (4 Views)