Jan 14 2000
By: Katspaugh~old First Son 8 posts

Rainbow Six stuff

5 replies 3 views Edited Jan 14, 2000
OH MY GOD!...
what the hell is wrong with you people?...
you can do it with ONE GUY!, EVERY mission can be done with ONE GUY!....
and who CARES if in lv 5 you get spotted, you finish the level, WHOOPY!...
stop wasteing time
get something USEFUL!....
like a CHEAT, nota code, gameshark SUCKX!
found 1 cheat, did the most USELESS thing I ever thought possible. unlocked every door... *yawn*
Lv 12, has to be the worst...
none of this hideing in bathroom jarging
sliding doors, thats all ya need...
corner office is the hardest part...
and who ever made this level, is gona get it!....
-kats.
Message 1 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

RE: Rainbow Six stuff

Jan 16, 2000
your incoherent rambling and self contradiction has no place on this message board. Please prove us all wrong and enchant us with a method to pass the level with one man. And gamesharks suk but cheats are fine?! With your cackiness, you should be able to pass the game with your eyes closed and one arm behind your back. Prove yourself.
Message 2 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 16, 2000
to get by the frist gaurd, with 1 guy, close BOTH sets of doors, in the room with the sliding door, trip the alarm, and run into the slidding doors, when the alarm stops, QUICKLY run out, open the doors to the bath thingy, and run into the 2 way intersectioned hall, turn left, run in there, close the door behind yourself, and prossed the long way to the corner office as usual, from there, its the way its done, hide behind the second door, near the the libray, once the gaurd leaves, run up the stairs, to the right, make your way down the hall, to the computer, aim for the back of it, download your crap, head out, and I forget witch exacte way to go, but jump off the ledge like everyone else says too...

there ya go..try it, you'll cSmiley Wink
and nothing personal, but I wuz wrong about you, you really ARE a loude mounthed, know it all, self ricious, blithering, baby, ain'tchaSmiley Happy?
Message 3 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 16, 2000
opsss typoSmiley Wink
close the door right next to the bath thingy, and the FAR door in the room with the sliding doors, NOT the one the you come into the room, but the other one...
(made this very simple, for you binkySmiley Wink
Message 4 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 19, 2000
Hey man, if you wanted a game where all you have to do was shoot everyone you see, you should have gotten something else. Rainbow six is supposed to be realistic. You say that you can beat it with one guy. I don't doubt it. However I don't think a real spy organization would send one man in to take on 20 terrorists and still complete a mission. If you don't like the game, thats your opinion. But if you want to complain about it, do it somewhere else cuz no one wants to hear it.
Message 5 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Jan 19, 2000
I wuzn't complaing bout the GAME, I wuz complaing bout lv 12....
this game is the farthest thing I have ever seen, from "realistic"..so don't start me on a rant...
and I DID do it with 1 guy,
if you doubt me, or are afraid I wuz right and you were wrong, but are still curious...
and wana hear a VERY detailed and explained report
of my adventuer's through level 12 land, (down to the last detail)... please reply to this message with an email address...(casuse your all to imature to give you mine)...
-kats.
P.S. its JUST a game foo!....PLAY it, don't LIVE it!...

Message 6 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes