Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3935 posts

Re: SONY WHERE ARE THE ADULT SHOOTER GAMES FOR 3RD PERSON?

Nov 7, 2012

MAVERIC777 wrote:
Im on board with this... Spent years on SOCOM 2 (literally bought maybe 2 games in that time span from playing it "All The Time"). Now I can't find a single game that fills that void. I'm all in on a HD SOCOM 2...

Thats the problem I see now. How is it that 10 year old socoms have a full multiplayer and tons of content and features yet these new games have mainly great graphics and everyone is happy? Did everyone wake up stupid all of a sudden?

Especially Sony. How is it they didn't stop to see why their game was losing more and more people over a 10 year timeframe? Last but not least we know a new classic socom will work!!!! Come on Sony sell it to someone else but get it built!

Message 11 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Re: SONY WHERE ARE THE ADULT SHOOTER GAMES FOR 3RD PERSON?

Dec 26, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

MAVERIC777 wrote:
Im on board with this... Spent years on SOCOM 2 (literally bought maybe 2 games in that time span from playing it "All The Time"). Now I can't find a single game that fills that void. I'm all in on a HD SOCOM 2...

Thats the problem I see now. How is it that 10 year old socoms have a full multiplayer and tons of content and features yet these new games have mainly great graphics and everyone is happy? Did everyone wake up stupid all of a sudden?

Especially Sony. How is it they didn't stop to see why their game was losing more and more people over a 10 year timeframe? Last but not least we know a new classic socom will work!!!! Come on Sony sell it to someone else but get it built!

Yes, everyone woke up with high speed internet!  Not kidding either.  Ever since multiplayer gaming went big on consoles, more and more developers just copy, paste, and blah blah blah. 

But these are the same games that lose fanbase within weeks.  Atleast they learned the hard way with Socom.  Kind of guarantees a "better job" the next round...hopefully.

PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 12 of 12 (93 Views)
0 Likes